Makes it easier to endure the things people do and say knowing I'm not alone.
So what are some crazy stuff people have said to/about you?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What are some mean things you've heard?
-
Peaceandlove
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2025 2:35 pm
Re: What are some mean things you've heard?
A better question is,
Do you remember when was the first time you were told that you have bad breath?
It's such a hurtful mental shock that we NEVER forget the incident every time we are told about it.
And to make it even worse ... NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A PERSON YOU ARE - AND NO MATTER HOW MANY OTHER GREAT QUALITIES YOU HAVE ------ once someone sniffs a bad breath on you - they will ALWAYS. ALWAYS AND ALWAYS associate it with you.
They will ignore and overwrite ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that you bring to the table ..... the VERY FIRST THING their minds naturally connects you with is - BAD BREATH !!!
I was about 8 years old when I was told first time EVER that "You are have a foul breath coming out of your mouth".
several decades down the road, and I still remember it as it happened yesterday.
Do you remember when was the first time you were told that you have bad breath?
It's such a hurtful mental shock that we NEVER forget the incident every time we are told about it.
And to make it even worse ... NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A PERSON YOU ARE - AND NO MATTER HOW MANY OTHER GREAT QUALITIES YOU HAVE ------ once someone sniffs a bad breath on you - they will ALWAYS. ALWAYS AND ALWAYS associate it with you.
They will ignore and overwrite ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that you bring to the table ..... the VERY FIRST THING their minds naturally connects you with is - BAD BREATH !!!
I was about 8 years old when I was told first time EVER that "You are have a foul breath coming out of your mouth".
several decades down the road, and I still remember it as it happened yesterday.
Re: What are some mean things you've heard?
Some facets in our society are loud, unruly, vicious and aggressive.
Once I overheard, them where person A said, you have bad breath EWWW!
Person B: Replied. I don't care! It's your problem.
I know it hurts us and it shatters our soul into pieces sometimes you do need this approach of, "Hey I have brushed my teeth, scrapped my tongue, used a good mouth wash and I follow good oral hygiene. Now, you tell me I have bad breath? I don't give a shit, it's YOUR problem, not mine."
Once I overheard, them where person A said, you have bad breath EWWW!
Person B: Replied. I don't care! It's your problem.
I know it hurts us and it shatters our soul into pieces sometimes you do need this approach of, "Hey I have brushed my teeth, scrapped my tongue, used a good mouth wash and I follow good oral hygiene. Now, you tell me I have bad breath? I don't give a shit, it's YOUR problem, not mine."
-
Peaceandlove
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2025 2:35 pm
Re: What are some mean things you've heard?
I admire that you're able to exercise this mindset. I've tried but I just can't
Re: What are some mean things you've heard?
boyfriend one Your mouth stinks !
boyfriend two Stinkmouth !!
The second time I felt devastated. I am sadder about the fact that they have to smell my breath than sad about me having bb.
boyfriend two Stinkmouth !!
The second time I felt devastated. I am sadder about the fact that they have to smell my breath than sad about me having bb.
-
Peaceandlove
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2025 2:35 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.