Why nobody invents like a automatic brush like braun that has attachment that sprays water that connects to the sink faucet.
It would help so many people.
After googling i found this product lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyYtieF3z0
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Perfect product for cleaning tongue and mouth
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Perfect product for cleaning tongue and mouth
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Perfect product for cleaning tongue and mouth
people check this from Waterpik directly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr4rjfX0mDA this is perfect for tongue I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr4rjfX0mDA this is perfect for tongue I think
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.