THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does anyone know of any online work that pays between $100 and $200 a month?

Other things not directly related to bad breath
idontknow
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2025 5:13 pm

Does anyone know of any online work that pays between $100 and $200 a month?

Post by idontknow »

Because of my bad breath, I've developed social anxiety. I can't deal with people, let alone go to a job interview. So I'm unemployed and in debt, looking for some online work. I can do anything, I'd work hard for the amount I mentioned, all day if I had to.

Sorry for my English. Thanks in advance for your help. ](*,) #-o :-k
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗