THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
khalid
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm
Gender:

Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by khalid »

Silent Reflux (LPR)
If you suffer from persistent bad breath that won’t go away despite brushing your teeth, along with throat mucus, hoarse voice, a lump sensation in your throat, or a bitter taste in your mouth upon waking — you may have Silent Reflux (LPR — Laryngopharyngeal Reflux).
The bad breath in this condition is NOT from your teeth — it comes from stomach acid rising into the throat and reacting with food residue and mucus, converting them into a persistent unpleasant odor. This is why mouthwash and gum provide only temporary relief and never truly eliminate it.

Silent Reflux often causes no obvious heartburn, making it one of the most commonly misdiagnosed conditions. Many people live with it for years without knowing the real cause.
The plan in the attachment is an 8-week trial — commit to it seriously and you will notice a real, tangible improvement in your symptoms. If you feel the difference — and you will — make it a permanent lifestyle and embrace it. You will find that it is not a set of restrictions, but a wonderful and healthy way of living that makes you feel more energetic, lighter, and better every single day.

This is a personal experience of someone who suffered from this problem for a long time. I'm 47 years old now, and I've tried almost everything. I've had endoscopies, tonsillectomies, and sinus surgeries, and I've visited the dentist countless times, but to no avail. However, I've found great relief and a significant difference. So I tell you, try it; you have nothing to lose.

I tried to attach the file here, but it seems to be prohibited, so I uploaded it to an external site. I hope the admin can help by allowing me to attach the file here.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/2026040550e77u0j

The attached file includes:
∙ Ideal daily schedule
∙ Breakfast, lunch & dinner meals
∙ Full allowed and forbidden foods list
∙ Smart alternatives for every forbidden item
∙ Lifestyle rules
∙ 8-week gradual improvement plan

I hope this benefits everyone who needs it — please share it with anyone you think may be suffering.
hopelovefaith
Junior
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:48 pm

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by hopelovefaith »

Final solution is endoscopy and surgery.
khalid
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm
Gender:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by khalid »

hopelovefaith wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2026 10:46 am Final solution is endoscopy and surgery.
what kind of surgery?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by Jimi Stein »

dont listed to him/her....surgery never helps
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by KL123 »

This could be the case for some but perhaps not in other forms of chronic halitosis that is not related to dental and oral hygiene.
In a few other such cases, antibiotic metronidazole works for a few days and eliminates BB pretty good. Before it comes back.
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by Grunge »

khalid wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2026 3:20 am Silent Reflux (LPR)
If you suffer from persistent bad breath that won’t go away despite brushing your teeth, along with throat mucus, hoarse voice, a lump sensation in your throat, or a bitter taste in your mouth upon waking — you may have Silent Reflux (LPR — Laryngopharyngeal Reflux).
The bad breath in this condition is NOT from your teeth — it comes from stomach acid rising into the throat and reacting with food residue and mucus, converting them into a persistent unpleasant odor. This is why mouthwash and gum provide only temporary relief and never truly eliminate it.

Silent Reflux often causes no obvious heartburn, making it one of the most commonly misdiagnosed conditions. Many people live with it for years without knowing the real cause.
The plan in the attachment is an 8-week trial — commit to it seriously and you will notice a real, tangible improvement in your symptoms. If you feel the difference — and you will — make it a permanent lifestyle and embrace it. You will find that it is not a set of restrictions, but a wonderful and healthy way of living that makes you feel more energetic, lighter, and better every single day.

This is a personal experience of someone who suffered from this problem for a long time. I'm 47 years old now, and I've tried almost everything. I've had endoscopies, tonsillectomies, and sinus surgeries, and I've visited the dentist countless times, but to no avail. However, I've found great relief and a significant difference. So I tell you, try it; you have nothing to lose.

I tried to attach the file here, but it seems to be prohibited, so I uploaded it to an external site. I hope the admin can help by allowing me to attach the file here.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/2026040550e77u0j

The attached file includes:
∙ Ideal daily schedule
∙ Breakfast, lunch & dinner meals
∙ Full allowed and forbidden foods list
∙ Smart alternatives for every forbidden item
∙ Lifestyle rules
∙ 8-week gradual improvement plan

I hope this benefits everyone who needs it — please share it with anyone you think may be suffering.
Can u post the link again? It's expired
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
khalid
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm
Gender:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by khalid »

Longtime
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:18 pm

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by Longtime »

Link expired again. Can you post again.
khalid
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm
Gender:

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by khalid »

Unknown
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2026 1:34 pm

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Post by Unknown »

Hello, could you please resend the link?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗