Hi All
I had posted several years ago after trying various methods to test levels of bad breath (had visited Dr Aydin Murat and had asked my wife to smell regularly). Both these methods were quite insightful. I recently bought a new machine called Intelligent Breath Odor Checker WG1. It tests for the presence of VSCs such as hydrogen sulphide and methyl mercaptan and provides a 0-5 score depending on presence of VSCs detected (eg level 1 is 0.1 - 0.5PPM and level 5 is worst). I regularly score 2. Anyone tried this? I'll continue to feedback as am especially keen to see how it correlates with the taste in my mouth and what scores will be like for people that dont seem to have any odor.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New testing method - VSCs
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: New testing method - VSCs
can you send me one for testing?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
Re: New testing method - VSCs
This is the link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0F1XP62K5
My tests continue to be around level 2 (between 0.5 and 1ppm) I also asked another member of my household to try (her breath is generally fine) and she scored 1 (0.4ppm).
Feeling a little more confident thats its not off the charts but not sure it can replace real human feedback.
My tests continue to be around level 2 (between 0.5 and 1ppm) I also asked another member of my household to try (her breath is generally fine) and she scored 1 (0.4ppm).
Feeling a little more confident thats its not off the charts but not sure it can replace real human feedback.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.