THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

this is exhausting

Tell us your story with bad breath
Europe
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2026 1:24 pm

this is exhausting

Post by Europe »

I wonder how many of these stories, cut short at some point, ended in healing, or perhaps people lost faith in recovery and abandoned this place or ended their miserable lives. I've been struggling with this problem for over 20 years, and it seems to me that it gets worse every year. Initially, I ignored the problem and somehow continued to live day by day, although I must admit that it was the life of a person withdrawn from social life, deeply withdrawn. For several years now, I've been trying to find the cause of this problem, which I believe is somewhere in my stomach or intestines. I'm tired of this life, and sometimes I think death would be a release and a relief. I have various thoughts, and my mental health has never been as bad as it is now. The tests performed so far have only revealed bacterial overgrowth (according to the breath test) and a hiatal hernia. However, this hernia only caused the odor to begin coming from my nose. Now I will try supplementing with nac, glutathione and molybdenum chelate, because apparently it helped some people.
JustHereToHelp
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: this is exhausting

Post by JustHereToHelp »

Hey
I haven’t been on this site in a while but I am back to remind everyone of my story. Mostly the cure. It’s real. It happened to me. I went through it. Pure hell. Read my posts, especially the ones from the end of 2022 on. I had a rotten root canal/infection that spread to my sinus. Once removed, and cleaned out, that HELL BB, the Shit smell is gone. I eat “normal” again, drink coffee etc. I am still very scraed anytime I smell something bad, because I think it’s me, but aside from occasional regular person bb I do not think about my breath anymore, I do not get the reactions anymore. Good luck. I may not sign back on for a while so just read my posts. There is nothing in there for sale and the fix really happened. I am only back on here to help, if I can.
Europe
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2026 1:24 pm

Re: this is exhausting

Post by Europe »

Unfortunately, for many people, the issue is far more complex and complicated than just a bad tooth. All the teeth are healthy and the test results come back fine, yet the problem persists, leaving one at a loss as to what to do. Doctors really couldn't care less—since it’s not their problem—and are only interested in extracting money from us. I tried supplements like glutathione and NAC, as someone here suggested, but they didn't help me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗