Your Email Address:

First Name:

Body reactions to Therabreath, ReTardex and Profresh -

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
findacure
Master

Body reactions to Therabreath, ReTardex and Profresh -

Post by findacure »

I have suffered with bb, for as long as i remember. I have tried Therabreath which worked, but i started to get really bad reactions to it. My throat would become dry, and sore, and my ospehgus, became inflamed -(like haert burn). I did my research on the ingrediants in most of these so called mircale products and found that Chlorine dioxide/sodium chlorite is a severe respiratory and eye irritant, and that Inhalation can produce coughing, wheezing, respiratory distress, and congestion in the lungs.

anyone else had a simular exprience?
Last edited by findacure on Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

noptical
God

Re: Body reactions to Therabreath, ReTardex and Profresh -

Post by noptical »

findacure wrote:Very worrying i know, i also heard it can cause cancer....so why are these doctors putting it in their products...fully well knowing the long term effects, and that everyone may not be immune to it?
Because whatever happens, you can't prove that it was caused by this product since everything around you can cause cancer.
sotired
Total Newbie

Post by sotired »

Profresh has bleach in it. I tried it a couple of years ago, and every morning I would feel extremely nauseous. I had started taking new vitamins at the same time and it took me a couple of weeks to figure out which had been making me so sick. I think a lot of my problem originates in my throat, so I'd always swallow just a little and it was the same as swallowing a little Clorox!! I was so mad when I found out
missy

Post by missy »

When I tried Therabreath products about two years ago, my throat started to burn after a few days. When I emailed them, they answered back to dilute the mouthwash. The products didn't work anyway, like every other product on the market, so I never re-ordered. No other product made my mouth burn tho.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

missy wrote:When I tried Therabreath products about two years ago, my throat started to burn after a few days. When I emailed them, they answered back to dilute the mouthwash. The products didn't work anyway, like every other product on the market, so I never re-ordered. No other product made my mouth burn tho.
Well i contacted them and they said the same sort of thing to me, but then i realised that its all a money making scheme. I think they know that Chlorine Dioxide cause irratation and instead of them telling you that they try and give you all this advice, makes me sick! Well im in the process of writing to them, i want some answers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic