THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Those with post nasal drip I found somthing that works

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mpkle
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:14 pm

Those with post nasal drip I found somthing that works

Post by mpkle »

To make a long story short try AlleRx.I had post nasal drip for years it made my mouth taste bad I got my hands on this stuff and my tongue is more pink and I dont have all that white stuff on my tongue and no snot in my throat.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Please give us more information regarding this product. What exactly is this?
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

hi,

i´ve seen the web site
does he works only when you are taking it??
mpkle
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by mpkle »

My mother got what i call post nasal drip and was spitting in kleenexs she went to the doctor and they gave her this AlleRx pack 7 day supply and it seemed to work she didnt take all 7 days because it went away; so she gave me 3 days worth i took it for 3 consecutive days and slowly saw results my tongue started to turn pink which was a suprise because I had no idea what i was taking i didnt even search it.Then i used to wake up and spit in a cup and i didnt have to do it a couple of nights,to answer your questions do i think its a cure for post nasal drip or mucous in your throat 100% your mouth will definatllyfeel and taste clean.I went to the dr. yesturday so i could get a prescription for it it is very expensive if you dont have insurance but it is worth it.I havnt had to take anything since the 3 I took from my mom but I wanted to make sure if it came back i could take somthig my Dr. said I could take it when I needed to.Im not a Dr. and Ive had this for about 10-12 years or so you can check my post most of them are about snot,spit,post nasal drip and this is the first thing that got rid of it.I dont want to say that bad breath might be an allergy but it just might be and this could be the cure I say sombody else jump on board an try and let us know what you think.The y say it drys your mouth up but I havnt really exprienced that just drink alot of water.AlleRx is a dose pack 1 white pill in th morning120mg pseudoephedrine and2.5 methscoplamine nitrate and 1 in the evening8 mg chlorpheniramine maleate and 2.5 mg methscopolamine nitrate thats what it says on the box.Good luck boys and girls Im very excited about this one.Ive never really had anything to contribute here and I knew If I found somthing I would share thats what ive done.
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Those with post nasal drip I found somthing that works

Post by faith59 »

can you tell if this medicine has cured your bb? and for how long can you take this medicine ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗