Did anyone here ever discuss with their doctor if the liver may be involved in the bb?
"Fetor Hepaticus, which is bad breath caused by chronic liver failure. Also known as "breath of the dead," Fetor hepaticus is a condition seen in portal hypertension where an incompetent liver allows mercaptans to pass directly into the blood stream, and finally into the lungs where they are exhaled. It is a late sign in liver failure. The breath has a sweet, fecal smell to it."
http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Liver problems
I never saw any article about that, not for liver nor kidney ( Exception is tmau, wich is caused by a faulty liver encyme. There is one case as far as i know, that someone has BB only from tmau and no BO). I suspect that the fatigue that many probably have might be related to something similar either what youve said or some bacterial overgrowth in the intestines - releasing toxins into the bloodstream. Im looking into this right now...
I have discussed liver problems with my doctor. With many doctors, in fact. One told me that if I had any liver problems that were causing bb they would've shown on the many blood tests I had done. Don't know if it's true. All I know is that something is wrong somewhere, cause it's just not normal to have constant bad breath all the time.......
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.