i would assume that some of those things would cancel eachother out..
similar to how you should shampoo then use conditioner on your hair (the blends never work very well) i think it may not be useful to use all of these at the same time
i don't know. I've tried most of these separately to no avail. Sound convenient though, and it would hurt to try (may be hard obtaining these ingredients).
Not that i want to promotion it or something, but i have to take off this doubt of my mind:
Am I the only one that had find betweeen 4 and 8 hours of relief with the ¨Aktiv Oxygen concentrated serum¨ of Katz?? the one who has a dropper....?????
I don´t think that thing is healthy, but is ****ing strong!, anyway i just tried a bottle that my dentist take from the states in a trip....and i still looking the way to order it to give it another try....
Can you guys tell me your experience with that thing, good, bad, whatever....
I've been experiencing substantial releif from Smartmouth now for 3 months. One rinse in the morning keeps bb away for 12 hours, one rinse at night gives another 12 hours relief. I seriously cant believe it doesnt work for anyone else.
yeah, the only thing Smartmouth did for me was make me think my breath was fresh. It really masks the bad taste, and leaves the mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh. The only real problem with Smartmouth, was that... well my breath still stunk.
austuser wrote:I've been experiencing substantial releif from Smartmouth now for 3 months. One rinse in the morning keeps bb away for 12 hours, one rinse at night gives another 12 hours relief. I seriously cant believe it doesnt work for anyone else.
Today i recieve three bottles of smartmouth for the first time, i don´t know why but i got the hope that it will work for me.....