THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Palorin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Palorin

Post by sun »

Hey Guys,
I know I do not post here often but I am going through a phase in my life where I hardly get the time to come on this site. I recently graduated and just started working. Now I am sure if it wasnt for BB I would have done better with my life but because of BB I have a barrier that I am not able to break for me to move forward.
The reason I am writing this post is because I want to share one of my stories. When I was studyin in Australia last year, I bought this product Palorin (online-US). I am sure some of you here are familiar with this product. At first I was skeptical because like most of you, i tried freshbreath products, dr.dailley, etc etc..
Well the thing abt this site is, it doesnt give you much information. All it says is that it gets rid of BB "INSIDE OUT". I emailed them couple of times telling them that how different ppl have BB because of different conditions. But every single time they gave me the same answer. "Palorin gets rid of BB inside out, doesnt matter what the condition is.

I was desperate so i bought the product coz i didnt know what else to do. The thing is, this product worked like a charm for the 1st 2 weeks. I was so shocked. I mean, it was effective within 48 hours and for the first time in 7 years I knew my breath was different. Even my morning breath improved tremendously. Didnt get that horrible morning breath for 2 weeks. But after that it got less effective until i finished my supplies.

Im not here to advertise this product, its obvious from my mail but what I am trying to get at, is there has to be a cure out there. We dont need " treatment" anymore. Treatment= more money for doctors. thats why there is no cure.
There was something in(ingredients) palorin that changed my breath, so im gonna email them and find out what was it that changed my breath for those 2 weeks.
greenman
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am

Post by greenman »

sounds good, give us info when you can man
rahul
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:53 am

hello

Post by rahul »

hello

but u said sun that it lost its effect in 2 weeks then that means that its not effective.it must b having sumthing like that of a probiotic am i right???
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Post by sun »

ya rahul, only 2 weeks. but during those two weeks, it worked like a wonder drug. At times i felt like i had no BB. Im sure we all out here think about our BB like 1000times a day right but during those 2 weeks, there were times when i didnt think about it at all.
I mean whatever the drug was doing it worked until (this is my guess) the bacteria became immune to it and thats why it lost its effectiveness.
Jimi I might call the site today. I hope you dont mind if i say im representating this site and try to get some free samples for you guys.
Jimi dont get this wrong. Im not doing this because I want 1 for myself and dont want to pay for it. I dont want it but i want some of you to try. Maybe it will work for some of you better than the others.
Anyway ill try and convince them. Hopefully they agree.
Sun
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Post by sun »

Sorry guys
its seems that the site doesnt exist anymoe..
there is nothing on that site
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗