well I tried finding the mentioned site,to fill out the survey or whatever I need to do, I can not find it??
Please give the Direct link!
and do u have to have a yahoo account??..is it free?
thanx
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where is badbreathhelp4u.com???
Re: Where is badbreathhelp4u.com???
Ice,Ice wrote:well I tried finding the mentioned site,to fill out the survey or whatever I need to do, I can not find it??
Please give the Direct link!
and do u have to have a yahoo account??..is it free?
thanx
it's breahhelp4u on yahoo. no dot.com needed. It's free. you sign up at yahoo. wait a day for Laura to clear your info due to spammer coming onto the site to promote things.
john
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.