THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

dentiste toothpaste

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

dentiste toothpaste

Post by waitingforrelief »

i'm considering buying this toothpaste from 1 or 2 positive comments on the site.

i just wanted to see if anyone could provide any update (as we all know sometimes things work for a while before they stop) or feedback on how dentiste is working for them now?

thanks.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Well, I use it occasionally and every time I do, I wake up with canker sores in my mouth. I'm not kidding.

If I use therabreath, I control the outbreaks 99%. I think it's due to the zinc. It could also be because threabreath works better at killing off the bacteria whereas dentiste and other toothpastes don't. I'm thinking the toxic VSC's can irritate the mucosal surfaces in my mouth and cause canker sores to form.

I won't repurchase this product based on the canker sores alone. Very painful.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

I´m using it two times a day for three weeks now and i´m very pleased with the results: it helps more than any other thootpaste that i´ve ever try....
it helps with the morning breath too, i wouldn´t say that gets rid of it, but its less.

i think that deserves a try.......but again: it´s just a toothpaste and is not gonna resolve our botton problem....

no canker sores in my case.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗