THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
COULD BE A CURE
COULD BE A CURE
ive got really really bad breath, i dont even need to speak, it comes from my nose.
but ive noticed of late, that even when eating, i still have the bad breath. so i thought it shd have something to do with my lungs.
so heres the solution.
you know how epsom salt kills all bad bacteria in your body. (i mean if you dont have really really bb, it shd work for you).
anyway i was saying, what if you got the epsom salt down your lungs. it shd clear the bad bacteria in there. and you wont be damaging your health in any way. its the same way you always get water down your lungs when swimming. most of it gets couched out, while the rest is soaked in the mucus lining a surface of your lungs. while its down there, it cleans up any bad bacteria.
i also got this from the net
"small foreign molecules such as salts and chlorine (sodium hypochlorite)
easily diffuse thru lung membranes into your bloodstream and body".
so if anyone has the balls to try this it cd be the cure.
oh by the way, for some of you that dont know. the epsom salt is mixed with water.
but ive noticed of late, that even when eating, i still have the bad breath. so i thought it shd have something to do with my lungs.
so heres the solution.
you know how epsom salt kills all bad bacteria in your body. (i mean if you dont have really really bb, it shd work for you).
anyway i was saying, what if you got the epsom salt down your lungs. it shd clear the bad bacteria in there. and you wont be damaging your health in any way. its the same way you always get water down your lungs when swimming. most of it gets couched out, while the rest is soaked in the mucus lining a surface of your lungs. while its down there, it cleans up any bad bacteria.
i also got this from the net
"small foreign molecules such as salts and chlorine (sodium hypochlorite)
easily diffuse thru lung membranes into your bloodstream and body".
so if anyone has the balls to try this it cd be the cure.
oh by the way, for some of you that dont know. the epsom salt is mixed with water.
Ummm..why dont you try it? lol and NO! thats not the CURE that is far from the CURE! Just cause the smell is coming from your nose and when you eat the food doesn't cover up the bad odor does not mean its your lungs.Dont jump to conclusion too quickly.It could be lingual tonsils,palatines tonsils,adenoid,etc thats causing the odor.
Hi TC, like you said IT COULD BE ALL THOSE THINGS.
i tried it myself but getting that water down your lungs isnt a good feeling.
so i mean my idea is far cheaper than most ideas. theres lots of people that have had their tonsils or whatever taken out but it with no effect.
about 2 months ago, my dentist told me it cd be my molar tooth. which cost me £210 and what do you know. it didnt work.
so anyway am not forcing anyone to do it. its just an idea. i thought the forum was to get a solution. solutions come from ideas
i tried it myself but getting that water down your lungs isnt a good feeling.
so i mean my idea is far cheaper than most ideas. theres lots of people that have had their tonsils or whatever taken out but it with no effect.
about 2 months ago, my dentist told me it cd be my molar tooth. which cost me £210 and what do you know. it didnt work.
so anyway am not forcing anyone to do it. its just an idea. i thought the forum was to get a solution. solutions come from ideas
whats so funny. listen apparently my wisdom tooth was out of place. instead of vertically, it was more like a back slash \. so it created a gap for food to be stored. it cdnt be pulled out the normal way coz the bottom end was in a weird position. so the front bit was cut off first, then the bottom bit pulled out.
all that cost £210. actually 220 including my fuel.
lol your a**
all that cost £210. actually 220 including my fuel.
lol your a**
I think noptical is correct and the only other thing I would add is tonsils since mine also comes from nose and its my tonsil stones that seem to be the cause.
I really think only a very small percentage comes from lungs or digestive system. I thought for years mine was coming from stomach or lungs or digestive system til I recently discovered stones in my tonsils and now I spit out a few everyday.
Note to tonsils: September 24th you are gone along with your stinky stones so have fun while you can.
I really think only a very small percentage comes from lungs or digestive system. I thought for years mine was coming from stomach or lungs or digestive system til I recently discovered stones in my tonsils and now I spit out a few everyday.
Note to tonsils: September 24th you are gone along with your stinky stones so have fun while you can.
I wouldn't dismiss a possible connection between digestive problems and tonsil stones. Tonsil stones could very well be a result of undigested foods trapped in the tonsils, where they rot.HappyDays wrote:I think noptical is correct and the only other thing I would add is tonsils since mine also comes from nose and its my tonsil stones that seem to be the cause.
I really think only a very small percentage comes from lungs or digestive system. I thought for years mine was coming from stomach or lungs or digestive system til I recently discovered stones in my tonsils and now I spit out a few everyday.
Note to tonsils: September 24th you are gone along with your stinky stones so have fun while you can.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.