THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
For those who got tonsils taken out
Leena is right.
Just go in telling that you have sore throat and ear aches and then bring up the smell and a good ENT will know whats going on especially if you act like you know what you are talking about. If the ENT doesnt know or doesnt act like they are interested in what you have to say then go to another.
Before I had tonsil stones, I went to ENT and he says I have GERD. Well I do have GERD a little but because I never saw the tonsil stones or felt any pain or sore throat so I never mentioned them.
Next one I went to I told him about the stones cause I had seen them 2 days after seeing the first ENTand smelled the bastards and he knew immediately what I was describing and suggested to remove tonsils for immediate relief.
Just go in confident and dont focus on the BB, just decribing ear neck and sore throat and tell em that you believe you may have tonsil stones. Dont stop with one if you arent satisfied. Keep going until someone listens.
Just go in telling that you have sore throat and ear aches and then bring up the smell and a good ENT will know whats going on especially if you act like you know what you are talking about. If the ENT doesnt know or doesnt act like they are interested in what you have to say then go to another.
Before I had tonsil stones, I went to ENT and he says I have GERD. Well I do have GERD a little but because I never saw the tonsil stones or felt any pain or sore throat so I never mentioned them.
Next one I went to I told him about the stones cause I had seen them 2 days after seeing the first ENTand smelled the bastards and he knew immediately what I was describing and suggested to remove tonsils for immediate relief.
Just go in confident and dont focus on the BB, just decribing ear neck and sore throat and tell em that you believe you may have tonsil stones. Dont stop with one if you arent satisfied. Keep going until someone listens.
That's what I did too.
I went to the ENT for 'tonsils'.
Went I spoke to him, first I mentioned that I get mild sore throats on occasion (which was more of a lie to be honest.. I just didn't want to open with "BAD BREATH PLZ HALP!")
Then I mentioned that there seemed to be holes in my tonsils, and often I cough up these disgusting bad smelling balls.
He took a look at my tonsils and said they wer extremely cryptic. He then said he'd be happy to take them out for me. ... If I had ****ing insurance coverage or 5,000 dollars I'd have had the operation done by now.
Cryptic Tonsils seems to be a good enough reason for an ENT to take 'em out.
I went to the ENT for 'tonsils'.
Went I spoke to him, first I mentioned that I get mild sore throats on occasion (which was more of a lie to be honest.. I just didn't want to open with "BAD BREATH PLZ HALP!")
Then I mentioned that there seemed to be holes in my tonsils, and often I cough up these disgusting bad smelling balls.
He took a look at my tonsils and said they wer extremely cryptic. He then said he'd be happy to take them out for me. ... If I had ****ing insurance coverage or 5,000 dollars I'd have had the operation done by now.
Cryptic Tonsils seems to be a good enough reason for an ENT to take 'em out.
Re: For those who got tonsils taken out
so is your bb any better?
that must be horrible, the pain[/quote]
NO It did not help me not even a bit. But I don’t get sick as I used to. I would not recommend anybody to go for this surgery unless you're 100% sure. If your tonsils are healthy do not do it! Only if you are getting sick all the time like I was.
that must be horrible, the pain[/quote]
NO It did not help me not even a bit. But I don’t get sick as I used to. I would not recommend anybody to go for this surgery unless you're 100% sure. If your tonsils are healthy do not do it! Only if you are getting sick all the time like I was.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Re: For those who got tonsils taken out
Were your tonsils cryptic and did it smell? Or you just decided to removed it just for hell of it? lolNO It did not help me not even a bit. But I don’t get sick as I used to. I would not recommend anybody to go for this surgery unless you're 100% sure. If your tonsils are healthy do not do it! Only if you are getting sick all the time like I was.
Thats a good question for Tom.
Did you have stinky tonsil stones which caused you to remove your tonsils?
It is strange that if you did that after removing them that you wouldnt have any relief at all.
I have tonsil stones and my breath stinks in the throat 2 minutes after I brush but my mouth feels great. Its really crazy if you are the same but didnt get any better after having them removed.
Try to appreciate what you have, if I would not built a site we would have no site. I mean Laura just selfleshly shut it down liek there is not tomorow.
Maybe going to healthboards would be a good idea. I think they are waiting you with open hands.
Did you have stinky tonsil stones which caused you to remove your tonsils?
It is strange that if you did that after removing them that you wouldnt have any relief at all.
I have tonsil stones and my breath stinks in the throat 2 minutes after I brush but my mouth feels great. Its really crazy if you are the same but didnt get any better after having them removed.
Try to appreciate what you have, if I would not built a site we would have no site. I mean Laura just selfleshly shut it down liek there is not tomorow.
Maybe going to healthboards would be a good idea. I think they are waiting you with open hands.
I don’t remember if they smelled or not it was 12 years ago, but I knew I had an infection. I was treated with the antibiotics but it didn’t help, I was getting flue every 3 to 5 months. Back then I thought it will help my BB problem but it did not. I know now that my problem is related to digestion problem. I will go soon for full body scan to see what’s wrong in me. I am slowly fed up with this problem, and I am giving up, I’ll try one more time fighting it again.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.