THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Smartmouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HappyDays
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Smartmouth

Post by HappyDays »

how effective is it? I have a meeting in 45 minutes and ned something to help temporarily. its at the store across the street so I wat to try it but need to know if its worth it. I have been using orange listerine but it hasn't helped. please advise soon. thanks.
BBNO
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by BBNO »

Its better than most. Also CLORETS gum is great for a couple of minutes. Good Luck
Chris28
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Chris28 »

have you guys had any progress with Profresh?
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Re: Smartmouth

Post by emotional rescue »

HappyDays wrote:how effective is it? I have a meeting in 45 minutes and ned something to help temporarily. its at the store across the street so I wat to try it but need to know if its worth it. I have been using orange listerine but it hasn't helped. please advise soon. thanks.
I´m using it and now that i got my tonsils lasered it helps,

but the best thing i ever tried to get rid of bb for a couple of hours is the aktiv oxigen activated serum from Drkatz, it´s like clo2 in pure form or something like that, it worked great with me and i´m triying to ship some more....
austuser
Sheriff
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

Post by austuser »

i have been using smartmouth for about 3 months now and its the best thing ive ever tried.

When i clean my tongue properly and use it twice a day i have effective 24 hour relief. No bb at all.

My bb is mostly related to the bacteria on my tongue. Smartmouth stops the bad bacteria from eating protein material (amino acids). No protein, no gas. It will never change or alter population densities of oral bacteria.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

austuser wrote:My bb is mostly related to the bacteria on my tongue.
This is key. People with oral BB problems can mask it MUCH easier than others who have chronic BB odor seeping from the nose or throat.
BBNO
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by BBNO »

Elliot: What helps your breath?
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

BBNO wrote:Elliot: What helps your breath?
Being alone where no one else can smell it....

Seriously. There is nothing that can help my breath. No matter how I clean my mouth, there is a thick sour tasting mucous that keeps coming up through the throat, that emits a gas everytime I swallow or move my neck back.

The mucous tastes exactly like the odor I have smelled on other people's breath. Those particular people, I have studied, and I can see that whenever they swallow, chew gum, yawn... that rotten gaseuos odor comes out thru the mouth and nose.

It is amazing that doctors have no idea what this stuff is.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Where can I order this Smartmouth shit? I'd like to try it, finally, as I have a girl on the go & need some temp relief. Is dry mouth a side-effect, Austuser..?
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Larc400 wrote:Where can I order this Smartmouth shit? I'd like to try it, finally, as I have a girl on the go & need some temp relief. Is dry mouth a side-effect, Austuser..?
yeah, it does a little...i´m using it,

but i still don´t understand why i am the only one that has experience great relief with that concentrated clo2 from Katz, The Aktivoxigen concentrated serum.

Mi idea is use smartmouth 2 times a day and reinforce with the clo2 when i need it....

(but i still don´t get the clo2)

i suggest you to try this combo

good luck!
HappyDays
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Post by HappyDays »

I am with Elliot. nothing helps my bb coming from the throat. the fresher my mouth is the more I can taste the crap goig down my throat.

elliot did you get your tonsils removed ?
if so have you hd any better results. sounds like your bb also coes from your nose like mine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗