THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHO HAS BEEN CURED SO FAR??
WHO HAS BEEN CURED SO FAR??
Plese write here who has been cured? what method did they use!
There was a member on healthboards nicknamed chuckwho, who got cured by getting a surgery for his chronic sinusitis.
Another members here nicknamed Bronxjazzy, was cured just by getting her tonsils out, but her problem started quite late she said. There was also aonther woman, but I forgot her name.
As some like oceanside said they were cured by taking enough vitamin c to boost their immune system.
One member on healthboards said she got cured by dropping some sovereign silver in her nostrils. And a member named bradgm said it helped a lot too.
That's all the cures I have read so far.
Another members here nicknamed Bronxjazzy, was cured just by getting her tonsils out, but her problem started quite late she said. There was also aonther woman, but I forgot her name.
As some like oceanside said they were cured by taking enough vitamin c to boost their immune system.
One member on healthboards said she got cured by dropping some sovereign silver in her nostrils. And a member named bradgm said it helped a lot too.
That's all the cures I have read so far.
-
FullOfHope
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:01 pm
- Location: UK
My husband got an instant permanent cure by having a polyp removed from his nasal passage which was discovered with an endoscope.
His breath wasn't like tonsil breath it was like poo. The smell was coming from down his nose while he was breathing with his mouth shut. The room would be full of the smell.
His breath wasn't like tonsil breath it was like poo. The smell was coming from down his nose while he was breathing with his mouth shut. The room would be full of the smell.
-
FullOfHope
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:01 pm
- Location: UK
I had my tonsils out 30 years ago when I was 26 yrs old, they were like big walnuts, and I had no bb till 3 years ago when they started to grow back.
Had them removed again 2 weeks ago, they were only tiny, and hope for the same result as last time - bb free!
For any of you out there that think tonsil stones is trapped food debris I think you're wrong. I've watched my tonsils slowly grow back and observed what happens. Just before I had them removed the second time, my tonsils would get a yellow head on them rather like a boil. When I pressed it with a cotton bud (I think you call them Q tips?) it would burst and pus would come out which smelt and tasted just like tonsil stones. There were no crypts in my second lot of tonsils for anything external to get stuck in, this was coming from inside.
My theory is that liquid pus forms deep in the tonsil. Over a long period of time it congeals to form the tonsil stones which are then brought to the surface and come out. While this process is taking place I think the whole tonsil is possibly giving out a slight secretion which gives us continual bb.
Anyway, I know we've all got our own theories .... but that's mine for what it's worth!
Had them removed again 2 weeks ago, they were only tiny, and hope for the same result as last time - bb free!
For any of you out there that think tonsil stones is trapped food debris I think you're wrong. I've watched my tonsils slowly grow back and observed what happens. Just before I had them removed the second time, my tonsils would get a yellow head on them rather like a boil. When I pressed it with a cotton bud (I think you call them Q tips?) it would burst and pus would come out which smelt and tasted just like tonsil stones. There were no crypts in my second lot of tonsils for anything external to get stuck in, this was coming from inside.
My theory is that liquid pus forms deep in the tonsil. Over a long period of time it congeals to form the tonsil stones which are then brought to the surface and come out. While this process is taking place I think the whole tonsil is possibly giving out a slight secretion which gives us continual bb.
Anyway, I know we've all got our own theories .... but that's mine for what it's worth!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.