sorry everyone who reads this but i really need to do that
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SCREAM!!!
I feel your fustration. It is needed to get it out. Glad you decided to do it here and not towards anyone like I have sometimes. Even when things are getting better since I had tonsillectomy, things are still stressful. Fighting an invisible bully who is fcking up our lives constantly. Doesnt take a break or anything. I just want to take a timeout for about 5 minutes to relax and put my guard down.
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!
But like anything else, you cant give up. My daughters always say, "Father, I am gonna keep trying and I will never give up just like you taught me". They have no idea that they are teaching me what I taught them and it feels great to be reminded not to ever give up. Have faith and methodically keep fighting. Have ration for every move you make with this or you will just be randomly doing stuff. Learn as much as you can about you r specific issues and then start fighting back. It can be beat!!
If anyone needs to talk to someone live, just let me know and I am willing to do so if you are in the US.
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!
But like anything else, you cant give up. My daughters always say, "Father, I am gonna keep trying and I will never give up just like you taught me". They have no idea that they are teaching me what I taught them and it feels great to be reminded not to ever give up. Have faith and methodically keep fighting. Have ration for every move you make with this or you will just be randomly doing stuff. Learn as much as you can about you r specific issues and then start fighting back. It can be beat!!
If anyone needs to talk to someone live, just let me know and I am willing to do so if you are in the US.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.