THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does your BB also come out your nose or your mouth only?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Does your BB also come out of your nose or your mouth only?

1. Nose also
6
75%
2. Mouth only
2
25%
 
Total votes: 8

greenman
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am

Does your BB also come out your nose or your mouth only?

Post by greenman »

I'm curious after reading a thread about bb being oral then becoming nasal.
HappyDays
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Post by HappyDays »

Mine comes from both nose and mouth. If I dont open my mouth I get reactions like crazy. Sometimes I think because I can clean my mouth better than nose that it is more prevelant from my nose than my mouth. If you have it from both then its 1000 times worse to fight than just oral bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗