I have IBS so that means constant constipation for me so I know that fixing that will help my breath alot also. My digestive system needs an upgrade!
Post 100 for me!
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
It's like their breath is odourless. It does not smell like anything. It's just air. I still don't understand what is so different about us. I have seen many people with throat and sinus problems and rotten teeth who do not suffer from bb at all.mike987 wrote:on television and in movies.. oftne in real life.. you see people get face to face and speak to eachother.. i can't imagine how amazing it would feel to freely do such a thing..
I spoke to a homeless person the other day and he put his hand over his mouth and nose before I spoke everytime. Now THATS embarassing... I almost had to laugh at myselfBusted wrote:It's like their breath is odourless. It does not smell like anything. It's just air. I still don't understand what is so different about us. I have seen many people with throat and sinus problems and rotten teeth who do not suffer from bb at all.mike987 wrote:on television and in movies.. oftne in real life.. you see people get face to face and speak to eachother.. i can't imagine how amazing it would feel to freely do such a thing..
I always see other people get face to face in real life. I always pay attention to see if someone might be suffering from the same problem as me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.