THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The Website

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

The Website

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I have trouble seeing the whole width of the website at once. I find myself scrolling to right to see that end of the page. This didnt happen before but has been going on for some time now. Does anyone else have this problem?
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

me too
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I have the same problem with internet explorer. If I use firefox everythin is fine.
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by baguio »

Busted wrote:I have the same problem with internet explorer. If I use firefox everythin is fine.
Sounds like Jimi's doing you a favour then! Firefox's tabbed browsing rocks.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

sorry for that guys

in firefox it looks fine in IE it is a mess
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

it works great in Opera

who in their right mind uses IE anyway :p
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I agree I should fix it, but do not want the site to go offline for few days
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I am now using firefox as an internet browser and it works for me. This browser is much beter than IE.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have worked several hours and the site is completely fixed, bith in explorer and firefox should display it correctly

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I am so happy it is finally fixed, I hope you are happy too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗