THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ozonator
Ozonator
I read an article about this ozonator machine , and according to it , ozonated water kills anykind of bacteria , virus and even fungus almost instantly and many times faster and more efectively then pure bleach, and that it is completely harmless to people and it could cure bad breath ,Is this truth ? has anybody tried it ? is it another rip off?
Ozonator
Ozone is one of the best and most costly ways to desinfect water. That's it. I bought one from Katz and I use it just to desinfect water. Ozonated water is not sold in markets just because it is not stable... I mean the Ozone. Keep on searching dude. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.