I got the following message from Olenfia (her website says she was on the Tyra show)
Hello Susie,
Thank You so very much for taking the time to visit my
site and leave your comment.
I apologize for the delay of replying to you.
Unfortunately I have to
answer emails in the order in which they are received.
In regards to your question of where the funds will be
going:
The funds are directly sent to a foundation of which
town and myself created
called "The O'lenfia Foundation".
When the taping of the Tyra Show was aired, they were
extremely disappointed that I
did not received the help I flew over 2000 miles to
get, so there for this was implemented
in regards to that.
This foundation is structured to patent not a cure for
halitosis, but a way for not only us
but others to cleverly defeat the purpose of having a
sense of smell.
This invention is in the process of being patented
which is the creation of disabling a persons sense
of smell, while being in close physical proximity of
them, if not yards away.
Thank You for your concern
Sincerely,
O'lenfia Niles
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
mesage from Olenfia
This is another e-mail I got from Olenfia.
Hello Susie,
In reply to your question:
"Do I live in a homeless Shelter Located in Chicago"
Well unfortunately in today's society, one has to take
the necessary measures to protect ones self and secure
there identity. Which may include anything as extreme
from altering one's name in order to protect their own
identity from theft and fraud. -Or- anything as mildly
extreme to manipulating ones identity on the
www.WHO-IS web site in order to protect her security
from all the crazy and clinically-undiagnosed insane
people out there, who have nothing better to do other
than to meddle in other peoples personal life and
business
and cause more problems than they have.
After the taping of the Tyra show was aired,
I received alot of prank phone calls,
and distrubing voicemails from people who were
riduculing me about my disorder so that was not a
very nice experience AT ALL.
So that is why I have to take the necessary measures
in order to protect myself.
But To answer your question, Yes I once was on the
verge of being homeless,
but thanks to good people in my community, and my own
ambition not to become such,
I am no longer concerned or in danger of that
circumstance, in which I give God all the glory for.
Well Thank You for your extended concern Susie.
Sincerely,
O'lenfia.
P.S.
As a gift, I am enclosing one manuscript- unedited
ruff-draft copy of my book "The Trials and
Tribulations of an Unusual Medical Disorder".
Take Care and Thank You for visiting www.olenfia.com
-Disclosure Copyright- User Agreement:
*This copy that is being sent to you must be viewed by
only you.
Any duplicated, copied, printed, web site
links/postings/emails, or edited versions of
this book is strictly prohibeted.
Any distirbuted versions or copies of this book
without granted permission, will be against federal
regualtions and guidelines.
Anyone caught exihibiting such, will be prosecuted to
the furthest extent of the law.
Hello Susie,
In reply to your question:
"Do I live in a homeless Shelter Located in Chicago"
Well unfortunately in today's society, one has to take
the necessary measures to protect ones self and secure
there identity. Which may include anything as extreme
from altering one's name in order to protect their own
identity from theft and fraud. -Or- anything as mildly
extreme to manipulating ones identity on the
www.WHO-IS web site in order to protect her security
from all the crazy and clinically-undiagnosed insane
people out there, who have nothing better to do other
than to meddle in other peoples personal life and
business
and cause more problems than they have.
After the taping of the Tyra show was aired,
I received alot of prank phone calls,
and distrubing voicemails from people who were
riduculing me about my disorder so that was not a
very nice experience AT ALL.
So that is why I have to take the necessary measures
in order to protect myself.
But To answer your question, Yes I once was on the
verge of being homeless,
but thanks to good people in my community, and my own
ambition not to become such,
I am no longer concerned or in danger of that
circumstance, in which I give God all the glory for.
Well Thank You for your extended concern Susie.
Sincerely,
O'lenfia.
P.S.
As a gift, I am enclosing one manuscript- unedited
ruff-draft copy of my book "The Trials and
Tribulations of an Unusual Medical Disorder".
Take Care and Thank You for visiting www.olenfia.com
-Disclosure Copyright- User Agreement:
*This copy that is being sent to you must be viewed by
only you.
Any duplicated, copied, printed, web site
links/postings/emails, or edited versions of
this book is strictly prohibeted.
Any distirbuted versions or copies of this book
without granted permission, will be against federal
regualtions and guidelines.
Anyone caught exihibiting such, will be prosecuted to
the furthest extent of the law.
Seeing this footage
i never got to see the show is there any where, where i could see this episod of Tyra?
Re: Seeing this footage
If you go to Tyra's website and type on search HALITOSE you can read what was said during the show and you can see O'Lefia. I saw this show accidently when I had to stay home to do my homework. Since the homework was boring, I decided to turn on the TV and then Tyra anounced the problem of bad breath and TMAU. I was really surprised that day when I heard for the first time about TMAU and the big problem of O'Lefia. After that day I was not the same person. I started having feelings that everybody was reacting to my breath from the mouth and nose. After that show I do not feel comfortable anymore to stay in a closed room with a strange person for more that one hour. I just think that the person is smelling something bad that I cannot detect. I am becoming paranoid because of this BB.findacure wrote:i never got to see the show is there any where, where i could see this episod of Tyra?
Crazy isnt it......living in lal a land...i say!thanatos wrote:What kind of device or product will disable someone's sense of smell "yards away"?
Can you imagine the lawsuits of someone unknowningly having their sense of smell disabled for an amount of time and it causing them harm because they NEEDED to smell something harmful to avoid?
Last edited by findacure on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Seeing this footage
quote]
I am becoming paranoid because of this BB.[/quote]
It does having BB make you paraniod, im always looking at people reactions around me even when im not talking, i do see them move away or staying a good distance....its painful..
i sometime sit and think of being them and what they think of me and its a weird out of body experience...!
I am becoming paranoid because of this BB.[/quote]
It does having BB make you paraniod, im always looking at people reactions around me even when im not talking, i do see them move away or staying a good distance....its painful..
i sometime sit and think of being them and what they think of me and its a weird out of body experience...!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.