Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera breath. I get a little relief. I've had the deep cleaning thing done by my periodontis and that helped a little bit. Thank god for this website. I thought I was the only one suffering from this thing
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?
Re: did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a littl
I had my tonsils removerd about three years ago. It didn't cure my bb problem but I'm glad that I had them removed since I feel like there were a breeding ground for bacteria.shorty wrote:Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera breath. I get a little relief. I've had the deep cleaning thing done by my periodontis and that helped a little bit. Thank god for this website. I thought I was the only one suffering from this thing
Maybe these questions were answered somewhere else on the boards but here goes:
For those who had their tonsils removed or lasered, did you have tonsil stones prior to having your tonsils removed or lasered? If you did, was the procedure helpful in reducing or eliminating the production of these stones? For those who found no success with your bb after the procedure, could you describe what your breath smelled like? sewage, poo, chemicals?
I am curious about this because I want to get an idea of the kind of bb tonsillectomies aid in curing or reducing? I hope all this makes sense.
For those who had their tonsils removed or lasered, did you have tonsil stones prior to having your tonsils removed or lasered? If you did, was the procedure helpful in reducing or eliminating the production of these stones? For those who found no success with your bb after the procedure, could you describe what your breath smelled like? sewage, poo, chemicals?
I am curious about this because I want to get an idea of the kind of bb tonsillectomies aid in curing or reducing? I hope all this makes sense.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.