I exercise and I feel that it helps my BB a bit by being less tense in regular situations. Anyone else have benefited from exercise?
Ofcourse the genereal well-being and all the health benefits are great.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone exercise? Does it help your BB?
Sorry guys I should have been more specific.
Let's focus on light cardio like jogging. I did it this morning and my breath definitely feels better. Heavy lifting like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses might make the BB worse because you would become a heavy breather = bad for BB.
Mike987 what exercises do you focus on?
I ran at the park at 5:00 a.m. I go an hour earlier so I don't bother people ) : I can probably stink up the whole park if i stayed too long ) :
Let's focus on light cardio like jogging. I did it this morning and my breath definitely feels better. Heavy lifting like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses might make the BB worse because you would become a heavy breather = bad for BB.
Mike987 what exercises do you focus on?
I ran at the park at 5:00 a.m. I go an hour earlier so I don't bother people ) : I can probably stink up the whole park if i stayed too long ) :
yeh, i do weight training :/
chest, triceps, biceps, back, and shoulders.. also a little bit of abs
during the summer i rode my bike about 10 miles or more almost everyday
i'm sure your body being in a healthier condition maintains a 'not as bad' bb than a non-healthy body would.. but for us it probably isn't much of a considerable difference. Though we should all exercise anyway.
chest, triceps, biceps, back, and shoulders.. also a little bit of abs
during the summer i rode my bike about 10 miles or more almost everyday
i'm sure your body being in a healthier condition maintains a 'not as bad' bb than a non-healthy body would.. but for us it probably isn't much of a considerable difference. Though we should all exercise anyway.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.