Another day has gone by. Another day destroyed by this extremely embarrassing condition. And right now I just feel so weak. No one should be living in such a way, cause it's just too much shame and humiliation to bear. I've watched all my dreams, plans, life, go away, unable to do a thing about it. I read the story in this site and think "that's me". It's like looking in a mirror. In a way, it makes me feel better just knowing that some people understands what I'm going through, but again, it's sad to know that other people are going through this hell.
I'm so young, with so many dreams. Why can't I get a chance to live my one and only life? All I want is a fresh breath. Is that too much to ask. It just hurts too much. Way too much. I know that all things are possible to God and right now He's my only hope. I just pray that He gives me strength and comes quick, cause I really can't take it anymore.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Living with halitosis
JESS, GODS MY ONLY HOPE NOW TOO
I FELL YOUR PAIN JESS, YOUR NOT ALONE. IVE BEEN READING SCRIPTURES ON HEALING AND IM GOING TO START PUTTING MORE ENERGY IN THAT ROUTE THAN WAITING FOR SOME NEW PRODUCT TO COME OUT AND CURE US. STUDY THIS WITH ME http://www.tbm.org/healing.htm AND I WILL PRAY FOR US ALL!
-
Guest
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.