I'm really focused on improving my digestion/immune system right now because I'm pretty sure my bb originates from within. I'm been taking digestive enzymes and some super large doses of probiotics the last 5 days or so. I also haven't eaten any raw vegetables and my bowel movements have become normal(no more undigested spinach, carrots, etc in my stools). I think I'm on the right path as my stool seems to be dictating but want to do more to increase the good bacteria in my body.
Has anyone tried kefir? I want to make my own with Goat's milk and test it for a month. Kefir is well known for having tons of live bacteria. If anyone one else has experience with kefir, I'd love to hear how it went(can cause some bloating).
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Kefir...has anyone tried it?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
I used to make my own kefir but from cows milk. The grains were growing really fast, in a few days i was like a kefir factory, i even eat some grains.
Wether it did anything for me or not i can't tell tho, cos i wasn't very consistent with it and didn't do it for long.
I still have the kefir grains in the fridge, i haven't touched them for almost a year, im surprised it hasn't crowled away yet!
Check out Dom's kefir site, he's got lots of info on it.
Wether it did anything for me or not i can't tell tho, cos i wasn't very consistent with it and didn't do it for long.
I still have the kefir grains in the fridge, i haven't touched them for almost a year, im surprised it hasn't crowled away yet!
Check out Dom's kefir site, he's got lots of info on it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.