well, I don't think it really matters who gets it, we are all in the same boat.(ok if I had a company, I what I would do is, sign in on this website, receive the K12, and than say it works, so everybody goes and muys my product;) just a litlle example of how bussines works..., so we have to make sure that it doesn't go to the "wrong hands", so just pick some, who sihned before, the invatation of the K12, and voila, we just wait for the results, I don't think these 3 persons would, and have any reasons to lie.
or we can ask everybody to put their names (nicknames) on a list here for 5 days and than randomly chose someone!it isn't a contest for a car, a product woth 40 bucs... so what u waiting for?;)
Why doesn't dr. Finkels ask any of his patients to give us some testimonials, but there is a question of honesty, maybe....who would write the testimonials...

OR SOMEONE WHO LIVES THERE NEAR ONE OF THESE DOCTORS, COULD JUST GO AND DO IT!THE EASYEST WAY!COME ON FOLKS THERE HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE, WHO CAN DO IT!!!
I'M TIRED OF JUST WONDERING WHAT IF.....
And I hope I didn't insult anyone, Dr. Finkels, or chris from k12...sorry:)
just pick someone jimi!
bye