THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Which items would you like to buy thru our website?

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Which items would you like to buy thru our website?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have added some products and I am asking for suggetion which products should I add that you would be interested to buy on our website.

We get some commisiong like 5 % on average, so that is good for the costs.

Please give me as mana suggestions as you can. I know that we will promote only healty products, that mean no halitomafia products.

Let me know please

J
maclean
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:32 pm

smartmouth

Post by maclean »

hi there jimi,

please please please can you sell smartmouth on this website i live in london england and it is so hard to get it here.i have not tryed it yet but sounds good,please can you let me no thankyou.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I will put smartmouth on the site even if it has sodium chlorite.
Ok it is added on the left side, enjoy
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

what about one of those products that have millions of good bacteria in them?

i've never tried one, but i'm realizing more and more that at least part of my bb is gastrointesinal related ..

is this the same as probiotics?
nelly
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:56 am

Post by nelly »

A good Tonguebrush with gel. Chewable c vitamins.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

OK I have added Smartmouth, probiotics, chewable C, I mean there are hundreds probiotics to get, should I display all of them?
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

I got to buy a Tung brush and Dentiste Toothpaste, but it has to be with international shipping...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

there is no tung brush nor dentiste
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

do you mean that you can´t sell them throu this site?
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Can anyone recommend any of those probiotics that jimi put on the site or another else?? i´m considering to buy some...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

There are almost 100 different probiotics i can get you, but I just put few on the site for now, I dont have enough time to createa shop for now.

I will do it next year. If you have any suggestions about the future shop please let me know.

I was thinking to devide it into several sections like mouthwashes, vitamins, probiotics.......
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

yes, that would be good jimi,


but i didn´t understand why you can´t sell tung brush and dentiste thootpaste...

they aren´t available??
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes they are not available
hungrygirl
Advanced
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: UK

Post by hungrygirl »

There is this tongue brush on ebay, its very good and very cheap.

I actually pefer it to tung brush beacuse of the shape, it goes deeper down in your throat :oops: :)

Click on ebay.co.uk on the side and type in tongue brush.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

hungrygirl wrote:There is this tongue brush on ebay, its very good and very cheap.

I actually pefer it to tung brush beacuse of the shape, it goes deeper down in your throat :oops: :)

Click on ebay.co.uk on the side and type in tongue brush.
This? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DENTAL-HYGIENE-TO ... dZViewItem

I havent tried it and I don't know how effective it is compared to TUNG brush but no matter what its not good to brush with it way back in your throat past the tongue because the brush is very rough for those areas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗