THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Taking antibiotics for/on special occasions!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Taking antibiotics for/on special occasions!

Post by findacure »

Ok, i know people say its not good to take antibitics bcoz the BB comes back even worse and the effects dont last for long.

But i read somewhere on here someone who takes antibiotics when they have special occasion or events to attend.

so has anybody taken metronidazole or otherwise known as flagly i think its called.

how long does it take for the antibiotic to take affect?
how long does it last for?
are there any side effects?
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Taking Anitbiotics

Post by faith59 »

I took flaggyl a couple of years ago .I got them from a periodontist . He gave about a 10 day supply and I think after the fourth day of taking them I noticed a difference but the bad breath only disappeared for about 2 weeks if that long after finishing the pills. It definitely comes back after you stop taking the pills.
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Re: Taking Anitbiotics

Post by findacure »

faith59 wrote:I took flaggyl a couple of years ago .I got them from a periodontist . He gave about a 10 day supply and I think after the fourth day of taking them I noticed a difference but the bad breath only disappeared for about 2 weeks if that long after finishing the pills. It definitely comes back after you stop taking the pills.
Ok, thanks for the info, so 2 weeks that quite some time, anytime without BB would be enough for me, even if it is 2 weeks!

Thanks again. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗