Your Email Address:

First Name:

Positive way for cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tom

Post by Tom »

thank u for answering, how do u do the enema?

You’re funny here. :D

CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Tom

Post by Tom »

Ch_Adams wrote:Tom , could you describe how was your healing process so far. I could be so useful for all of us. thanks.

Well first results are: I do have more energy big time, I sleep less 6.5 hours and I have more energy than ever before, when I used to sleep over 8 hours been at this level. My kidneys are finally functioning normally. As for BB well it’s not 100% treatment, however improvement is positive. If I eat 3 times a day vegetarian food and wash my teeth 3 times a day I can safely say I don’t have BB.
But when I get stress out or hungry or dehydrated or consuming alcohol there is no escape for me, BB comes back. Bottom line is I have to watch what I eat, maintain my diet, I really like this product in fact I bought 3 months program which cost me over $300. Yes I do recommend for everyone to try it for at least one month you will see the escalating differences no doubt. I would lie if I said it’s a cure but definitely powerful and healthy treatment!
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

What exactly are you talking about? :D
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

Larc400 wrote:What exactly are you talking about? :D
sounds like oil pulling :mrgreen:
increase in energy among other things.. haha
bbgirl
Total Newbie

Post by bbgirl »

Tom wrote:Sorry I did not have time to spend on net, but here is good news it works! Product works and I can feel my mouth is cleaner with no odor. Here what I found for some of you who did not believe me why colon cleaning is so important to stop bad breath! Here is a link to other forum what people have to say about using these products!
In addition I use enema for ultimate cleaning :)

http://www.coloncleansingforum.com/t154-months%21.html

http://www.coloncleansingforum.com/f4-C ... atura.html
Read the site. Wow. The pictures of what comes out is amazing. I bet i have all kinds of funky stuff inside me . No wonder my breath stinks. As soon as I get some extra money,
I would like to try that colon cleanse. Which one did you use?
flipinout
Total Newbie

Post by flipinout »

hey guys i just ordered colonix and will be getting it soon hopefully.. ill try and keep you posted if it works or not for me just to gain another opinion on the matter...
by the way thanks for the advice Tom
me
Advanced

Post by me »

hey guys i just ordered colonix and will be getting it soon hopefully.. ill try and keep you posted if it works or not for me just to gain another opinion on the matter...
by the way thanks for the advice Tom
so how did you do with that colonix??
daisyk
Total Newbie

Post by daisyk »

I'm new to the forum-I'll have to post my story later. Just wanted to say that I've tried the Colonix and it was not helpful for me. I think my bb is related to my sinuses or tonsils/throat or both-not sure. If you do have digestive or elimination issues, maybe the Colonix would help, I don't know. I thought the parasite theory they talk about made sense, but it did not do a thing for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic