Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:13 am
I know the first time i used it there was no sign of white discoloration for those few days. I have been using it now for a week and my tongue still gets coated, but i have my bad breath under control. I am not using the baking powder. This is my regimen for the last week:
1. Floss.
2. Clean tongue with breezecare oral gel for at least two minutes, not letting any salyva touch my tongue so as to not dilute the ingredients. Scrape off.
3. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide/water for THREE minutes
4. repeat step two but this time only brush tongue for 30 seconds and clean entire mouth as well: teeth, cheeks, roof...
I still havent been using the probiotics as i havent felt the need. This is the longest my breath has been good. I still need to follow these stepsn at least twice a day, but i dont get morning breath or sour/bad taste.
in regards to quitting alcohol and smoking, im 23 and it just aint gonna happen. On the probiotic system when i drank and smokded that kills the good bacteria and my breath quickly turns bad. However, with this regimen, i used it at about 8pm on saturday night, then went to a club with my girlfriend and drank and smoked till about 2 and she said i just smelled like beer. It seems to work for me. When my nasal passage is clogged ans hayfever kicks in, my breath is bad regardless. I use rhinocort and it works fairly well. Anyone notice when your "good breath" friends get sick, their breath smells just as shitty as yours? I've heard it reffered to as "the sick smell"....because of all the mucous and congestion breeds bad bacteria. Im hoping my allergy test will reveal what is making it happen to me and you can get cured of hayfever in most cases.
I must state something though. I was never afflicted with the kind of bad breath that can be detected across the room or even a few metres away. For me its definatley noticable if im having a close conversation with someone. (Ive used my poor brother as my breath smelling lab rat god bless him). My girlfriend tells me to keep up what im doing now! I know many of you have stated that your tongue is not the cause of your bb, but for me it definately is a large contributor. When I use breezecare's oral gel, my mouth feels fantastic. I hope this good run will last.
1. Floss.
2. Clean tongue with breezecare oral gel for at least two minutes, not letting any salyva touch my tongue so as to not dilute the ingredients. Scrape off.
3. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide/water for THREE minutes
4. repeat step two but this time only brush tongue for 30 seconds and clean entire mouth as well: teeth, cheeks, roof...
I still havent been using the probiotics as i havent felt the need. This is the longest my breath has been good. I still need to follow these stepsn at least twice a day, but i dont get morning breath or sour/bad taste.
in regards to quitting alcohol and smoking, im 23 and it just aint gonna happen. On the probiotic system when i drank and smokded that kills the good bacteria and my breath quickly turns bad. However, with this regimen, i used it at about 8pm on saturday night, then went to a club with my girlfriend and drank and smoked till about 2 and she said i just smelled like beer. It seems to work for me. When my nasal passage is clogged ans hayfever kicks in, my breath is bad regardless. I use rhinocort and it works fairly well. Anyone notice when your "good breath" friends get sick, their breath smells just as shitty as yours? I've heard it reffered to as "the sick smell"....because of all the mucous and congestion breeds bad bacteria. Im hoping my allergy test will reveal what is making it happen to me and you can get cured of hayfever in most cases.
I must state something though. I was never afflicted with the kind of bad breath that can be detected across the room or even a few metres away. For me its definatley noticable if im having a close conversation with someone. (Ive used my poor brother as my breath smelling lab rat god bless him). My girlfriend tells me to keep up what im doing now! I know many of you have stated that your tongue is not the cause of your bb, but for me it definately is a large contributor. When I use breezecare's oral gel, my mouth feels fantastic. I hope this good run will last.