Page 2 of 3
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:40 am
by Jimi Stein
I have seen many new things in my body lately.
First few days ago I wake up in the morning and i had a largethich phlegm in my throat, that does not happen often, maybe once per year or even lees frequent and than I woke up again after 1 hour and so and I smelled something that was coming from my nose, from the front area of my nose.
The smell was horrible almost fainted, I have never smelled something like that in my life. I never smell myself only occasionally but the smell is really mild. But this time it was horrible. Like the smelly phlegm was the cause of that that somehow came out of my sinuses and was glued above my throat in the nose area.
So I think the cause may be in my sinuses, the real cause, the infection.
I have questions for other people here, do you feel like your head is heavy where the sinuses are and that you are tired but only in your head, like there is an infection there??
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:51 pm
by ppp111
I feel so much better now - my pain is gone and my BB is gone too. I still try to do my routine mouth hygiene with tongue scraping, mouthwash -I try not to drink coffee, chocolate etc. I had my cryptolysis about 3-4 weeks ago. My relatives initially said it was awful - just after procedure but at that time I used to wake up with this thick discharge in my mouth but not any more. I also used to have a postnasal drip and had to blow my nose every morning - all those things are gone. Also no more feeling of having a foreign body in my throat no more those awful tonsil stones. Sometimes when I sneeze or yawn i still feel some discomfort/pain but slowly pain is going away. So I do not know if i can claim to be cured but i`ll keep checking my BB and i will keep you posted.
Cryptolysis worked for me - i still have follow up visit in jan/feb with my ENT so we see what he says at that time.
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:36 pm
by Jimi Stein
That is great news, I still haven't received the article you promised.
And I guess our site saved your life kind of so are you thinking to donating anything?
thanks
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:20 pm
by oceanside
[quote="ppp111"]I feel so much better now - my pain is gone and my BB is gone too.
PPP111,
This is great news. Congradulations. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah. I am so happy that one less soul is no long suffering.
I have to resumm my search for a doctor here who will perform the procedure. Got nothing to lose but maybe bad breath.
Keep us posted.
John
Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:20 pm
by austuser
I told my GP I wanted my tonsils removed with laser. He said there was no such thing. I said what about cryptolysis? He called a colleague who specialises in tonsil removal who told him there was no such thing as "cryptolysis or tonsil removal with a laser"!
idiots.
Does anyone know of anywhere in australia that does this proceedure?
111ppp
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:25 am
by me
hey im really happy for you, but now i think you should tell the people here the name of the doctor you saw i mean you said he does take insurence and co payments so its up to you but remember that would help lot of people!!!
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:32 am
by Jimi Stein
ppp111 wrote:I feel so much better now - my pain is gone and my BB is gone too. I still try to do my routine mouth hygiene with tongue scraping, mouthwash -I try not to drink coffee, chocolate etc. I had my cryptolysis about 3-4 weeks ago. My relatives initially said it was awful - just after procedure but at that time I used to wake up with this thick discharge in my mouth but not any more. I also used to have a postnasal drip and had to blow my nose every morning - all those things are gone. Also no more feeling of having a foreign body in my throat no more those awful tonsil stones. Sometimes when I sneeze or yawn i still feel some discomfort/pain but slowly pain is going away. So I do not know if i can claim to be cured but i`ll keep checking my BB and i will keep you posted.
Cryptolysis worked for me - i still have follow up visit in jan/feb with my ENT so we see what he says at that time.
ppp are you prepared to do the interview for our site, can I call you and talk to you?. How is your bad breath. THe article that you sned me is amazing and I really do not know if I can publish it at all. Let me know
me
Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:20 am
by me
dude are u still alive??

please answer !!!
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:33 pm
by oceanside
Hello Members,
I hope all is well, at lease as well as we are able to. I have good news. I finally was able to find an ENT who performs laser crypolosis/laser tonsillectomy. I have an appiontment of February the 2nd. My last ENT gave up on my BB. I hope the receptionist gave me the facts when I asked her if the Dr performs the laser procedure. She said either or.
I am gonna for for it. Got nothing to lose. I don't care about the pain if I can get some relief from the BB. Even if 50% reduction, that's a maricle I'll gladly take.
The receptionist said if someone cancelled their appiontment she'll call me to put me to scudule earlier appiontment.
I hope it works, for me. We need one of us who has been around a long time to confirm if laser works since a lot of us already had tonsils removed.
John
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:56 pm
by BronxJazzy
Cool oceanside go for it. Since you have insurance it shouldn't break the bank and I know people will see you're experience as truthful because you have been on here for a while. God I hope the best for you I really do. I want to see you finally be successful and happy with your life.

My prayers are with you my friend and all the rest of you as well as you search for a cure.
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:48 pm
by me
ppp111

why still no answer maybe you just a smile guy!
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:27 am
by Larc400
Jimi wrote:
I have questions for other people here, do you feel like your head is heavy where the sinuses are and that you are tired but only in your head, like there is an infection there??
I certainly recognise the 'feeling very very tired in your head' thing, I almost feel like a narcoleptic at times

Especially after meals.
Does anyone know the best way to do a proper check of the sinuses + cranial cavities? CT Scan?
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:30 am
by Larc400
Jimi wrote:THe article that you sned me is amazing and I really do not know if I can publish it at all. Let me know

Is this typed in 'sarcastic mode'... or did he really send you the article ?

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:22 am
by Jimi Stein
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
by BronxJazzy
Awesome article thanks for posting it Jimi.