Page 2 of 4
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:34 pm
by meowkity1
Iihatethebus is just mad he did the same thing snow did on a different opst and I told him to shut the hell up. Im not stuck up. Its wrong as hell to put someone down whom reached out to us. No wonder why pople dont post in "my story" because of people like ihatethebus and snow. ihatethebus your new here, chill oout
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:34 pm
by sputnik
Ok, Snow you're a little too rough. You can't blame anyone for having a moment of weakness. It happens to all of us.
So as much as I enjoyed your video link, here's one that is a little more appropriate for all of those who feel like Vampire8868.
Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTdkYXuzE
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 pm
by NOTANYMORE
I think Snow is dead on.......excuse the pun.
And to answer Vampire's question...Sleeping pills or Carbon Monoxide. Although, if you don't take enough pills you could end up in the Emergency Room in some serious discomfort.
Check this site out....
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=s*****e
Seriously though, stop being so dramatic and get a job for Christ's sakes!
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:07 pm
by bammyjastard
Vampire
Do not kill yourself
I am 36 yrs old, have had BB for more than half my life, yet am married to an Angel for the last 15 yrs, have 2 beautiful kids, hold down a job (shit job really, but it pays the mortgage and feeds my family)
I have suffered major depression and took 2 overdoses and cut my wrists despite all the good things in my life, and its only in the last cpl months, when I saw all the good I had to lose, and all the great things I could accomplish in the future, that finally put my head straight, and made me realize that s*****e is a selfish way to go about "sorting" my problems.
Persevere, its a struggle, but its worth the effort

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 pm
by Susie
Snow,
WTF are you doing? You don't talk to people who are in a depressed state like that. I don't give a shit how tough you are.....not everybody is on the same level! That was just rude and uncalled for!
Susie
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:59 am
by meowkity1
Thank you Susie
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 am
by meowkity1
See, she erased her roriginal posts because of you ass's
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:06 pm
by Susie
yw kity. Where is our compassion? If we can't have compassion as a group for each other why would we expect it from others who don't have to carry this burden?
Susie
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:08 pm
by Susie
vampire,
I hope you are hanging in there. Take it one minute at a time. Go listen to music and let go of your problems even if for just 10 minutes you will feel better.
Susie
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:27 pm
by Jimi Stein
THe Ice is back, I already banned him once
Snow Ice dont put other people down, mabye your bb is not so severe and you are overdosing with antidepressants or something so you dont feel the pain, who knows, but I just want to push the ban button again. Let other decide
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm
by vampire8868
Susie wrote:vampire,
I hope you are hanging in there. Take it one minute at a time. Go listen to music and let go of your problems even if for just 10 minutes you will feel better.
Susie
I am still here. I apologize to every one that I erased my original post because I never thought I will come back here. Many things have happened these two days. My brother and another sister called me and had a conversation about my depression. I feel better now even though I wished I have never told my family about that because I don't want them to worry about me.
I still don't think s*****e is a stupid idea. But I now realize I have the responsibility to live for my family.
And thank you everyone. People are very nice in this forum.
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am
by Susie
NOTANYMORE wrote:I think Snow is dead on.......excuse the pun.
And to answer Vampire's question...Sleeping pills or Carbon Monoxide. Although, if you don't take enough pills you could end up in the Emergency Room in some serious discomfort.
Check this site out....
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=s*****e
Seriously though, stop being so dramatic and get a job for Christ's sakes!
Oh, and you could use some lessons in compassion also.....just saying! You joined right on in on the playground. Shame on you.
Susie
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am
by Susie
Jimi wrote:THe Ice is back, I already banned him once
Snow Ice dont put other people down, mabye your bb is not so severe and you are overdosing with antidepressants or something so you dont feel the pain, who knows, but I just want to push the ban button again. Let other decide
Jimi,
Gosh, how many times do I put my foot in my mouth daily and wish I could rewind myself??? Maybe he was just taking a tough love approach. I don't think we should ban him. What was he banned for the first time? Just wondering.
Susie
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am
by Susie
Susie[/quote]
I am still here. I apologize to every one that I erased my original post because I never thought I will come back here. Many things have happened these two days. My brother and another sister called me and had a conversation about my depression. I feel better now even though I wished I have never told my family about that because I don't want them to worry about me.
I still don't think s*****e is a stupid idea. But I now realize I have the responsibility to live for my family.
And thank you everyone. People are very nice in this forum.[/quote]
I'm so glad you have wonderful siblings!
Susie
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:38 pm
by NOTANYMORE
Susie wrote:NOTANYMORE wrote:I think Snow is dead on.......excuse the pun.
And to answer Vampire's question...Sleeping pills or Carbon Monoxide. Although, if you don't take enough pills you could end up in the Emergency Room in some serious discomfort.
Check this site out....
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=s*****e
Seriously though, stop being so dramatic and get a job for Christ's sakes!
Oh, and you could use some lessons in compassion also.....just saying! You joined right on in on the playground. Shame on you.
Susie
I have shown plenty of compassion on this forum and even to people threatening to end their own life. Vampire is just a person starving for affection(which is ok), but who has done it in the wrong way. Any moron can figure out that someone threatening s*****e in a post titled "help me find a job" is not serious at all.
I'm quite sure there are people who read this board who are truly on the brink of doing something to harm them selves. Post's like vampire's can provide a little more motivation for these individuals to do so. So, forgive me for seeing through the bullshit and not showing more compassion but I hope Vampire has learned a lesson here.