Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:19 pm
so u got the laser one?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7228
Nobuddi wrote:so u got the laser one?
its almost one month... is there any update after tonsilectomyGolbahar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm My tonsilectomy is done today morning
I'm ok
It's not unbearable
I ate iccream and cold water
I see a lot of people doubting your decision. It didn’t work for some but because none of us have found a cure nor have doctors, the only option is trial and error. That being even a tonsillectomy. I’m considering correcting my deviated septum because issue lies in my sinuses which makes my throat smell due to chronic post nasal drip. So I say go for it! And good luck! What do you have to loose?! You don’t need your tonsils anyway.Golbahar wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 am I have tonssilectomy on monday..
After 30 yeare of my life and problem I had
It's my decision..
God help me
Before the surgery, do you have smelly tonsil when you touch them ?Thiscantbelife wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 pm I just got my tonsils removed 12 days ago and It didn’t help any. It’s so devastating but I have to keep going. I go back for a follow up next week and the ent told me he’ll look at my sinuses next. I hope it’s your cure. Best of luck
Hey GolbaharGolbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
Hi to unomorebadbreath wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:47 pmHey GolbaharGolbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
sorry to hear that .
did they remove your adenoid, too?
Hi Gobalhar,Golbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured