Page 2 of 9
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:00 pm
by Beenhereforeva
After YEARS of lurking this site every week or so, I finally decided to write something. For the first time EVER it seems like the aloe vera juice is working. I’ve tried EVERYTHING! the bleach, oil pulling, EVERY commercial product and I have seen every damn specialist to check every part of my body. But everything always comes out negative. I decided what do I have to lose? I started trying the aloe and today is the 3rd day and maybe I overdid it. Now I have to use the bathroom and and my stomach is growling. Is it working? Yes but then again everything always works at first. Like the first 2 days and then again, the bb returns. So let’s see if this holds up. Just be careful bc I drank too much and now I am having diarrhea (sorry). Just a warning.. I hope to God we are all relieved from this terrible smell one day. Also I tried Raymond’s technique but it doesn’t help. Or maybe I just need to try longer? I can’t get used to breathing that way bc I get light heases and nausea.....

Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:29 pm
by space
be careful though, i've read aloe latex can be fatal and hard on kidneys if you drank too much of it for several days, just researched since I also want to try it, but I keep that precaution in mind
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm
by space
optimismishere wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am
I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
aloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this method
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:42 am
by justcured
Guys don't drink too much of it. As I said, maximum you drink 300ml 3 times over a week or so. Make sure it is 99%.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 am
by optimismishere
space wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm
optimismishere wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am
I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
aloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this method
Ok. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 am
by stillfighting
There are two types of aloe vera juice in the market
1) Aloe vera juice whole leaf
2) Aloe vera juice inner fillet
Which one did you take ?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:57 am
by justcured
stillfighting wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 am
There are two types of aloe vera juice in the market
1) Aloe vera juice whole leaf
2) Aloe vera juice inner fillet
Which one did you take ?
inner leaf aloe vera gel
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 am
by justcured
optimismishere wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 am
space wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm
optimismishere wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am
I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
aloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this method
Ok. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.
better to space it out over a week as I said...but ok.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:50 am
by optimismishere
justcured wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 am
optimismishere wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 am
space wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm
aloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this method
Ok. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.
better to space it out over a week as I said...but ok.
Noted. I was wondering if you has been advised by a health practitioner to take aloe vera? Like a TCM practitioner or an Ayurvedic practitioner?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:27 pm
by justcured
optimismishere wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:50 am
justcured wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 am
optimismishere wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 am
Ok. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.
better to space it out over a week as I said...but ok.
Noted. I was wondering if you has been advised by a health practitioner to take aloe vera? Like a TCM practitioner or an Ayurvedic practitioner?
No, my parents were friends with someone who sold "health" products like green juices, vitamin juices etc. Aloe vera was one of their products and my parents really wanted to try it out because it was nothing they had ever tried and it was 99%. I was very skeptical so at first I think I only drank like a small shot glass of it. Then a few weeks later I started drinking 300ml bottles because I was so desperate for a cure.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:28 pm
by justcured
For anyone wondering, I am still cured. I was with a girl last night and made out etc. Living life to the fullest.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:56 pm
by optimismishere
Congratulations. Hope to get my first kiss real soon too

Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:47 am
by iismail
Do you drink coffee and still get no reaction?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:34 pm
by justcured
iismail wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:47 am
Do you drink coffee and still get no reaction?
Coffee gives you coffee breath so anyone will react a bit.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:53 pm
by Beenhereforeva
No wonder I got side effects from drinking so much of it. Thanks for the info. And unfortunately after the 3rd day it stopped working for me. This happens with everything I have tried. Really sucks
