Page 2 of 2

Re: 9 years of Halitosis

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 10:52 am
by Jimi Stein
for sinuses, you can try nebulizing with fodo grade peroxide...I am doing that and it helps cleaning stuff in sinuses....better than nasal flush from my opinion and is less messy

Re: 9 years of Halitosis

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2025 8:33 pm
by 1322Life
Wiener_Schnitzel33 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2025 5:10 pm Hello guys,

The botox in this lower sphincter did not help anything.
I have made the same experience as 1322Life said with antibiotics (amoxillin). The only thing that actually did help was Metronidazol (Flagyl), but just temperorary. 1322Life have you tried Metronidazol? If yes, than I think we have the same cause.

Does anyone know how to heal nasal and oral bb caused of amoxillin? I am very frustrated.....I do not have anything else to try.....I did all and the only thing which did help temporary was Metronidazol (Flagyl).

Thanks a lot for your time :))



Hopelessone, do you think that we can ever have a normal life? If I ever get rid of this, I will do just good things in my life.





I use Flagyl last years but no result I still have bb, I’m going to have colon cleanse I think I have a malabsorption problem that causes me to stool more frequently than normal, so it stagnates in my colon and creates putrefaction

Re: 9 years of Halitosis

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2025 6:50 pm
by hopelovefaith
“ Yes, laser treatment for halitosis is available in India, with various dental clinics and hospitals offering it, often as part of their bad breath treatment services. Lasers help reduce bad breath by targeting and destroying the bacteria in the mouth that cause inflammation and odor, promoting faster healing and reducing bacterial counts significantly. To find a clinic, you can search for "laser dentistry" or "halitosis treatment" in major Indian cities and contact local dental professionals.
How Laser Treatment Works for Halitosis
Bacterial Elimination: Lasers destroy bacteria on the tongue and in gum pockets that produce volatile sulfur compounds, a common cause of bad breath.
Reduced Inflammation: By eliminating bacteria, laser treatment helps reduce oral inflammation and can prevent the spread of infection”