Page 3 of 3

What other doctors?

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:16 pm
by SC7
What other doctors perform the laser cryptolysis? In particular whom else in the Orlando- Jax, FL area. Thank you.

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:39 am
by j0n1982
I apologize for bringing this up again. May I ask what happened to ppp? Can anyone share some information about what progress, if there are really that happened? Was PPP realy cured?

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 am
by ceejay2005
Patients suffering from halitosis should be treated relying on their examination including Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test. Laser CO(2) cryptolysis is an effective, safe, and well-tolerated procedure for the treatment of halitosis.
___________
Chandler Dentists

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:19 am
by sharon
I want to know if tonsillectomy can have the same result as this laser cryptolysis?

Or can anybody tell me is there any doctors in New York City can perform this laser things and how about the insurance to be taken?

Thanks a lot!

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 pm
by cryptolysis
sharon wrote:I want to know if tonsillectomy can have the same result as this laser cryptolysis?

Or can anybody tell me is there any doctors in New York City can perform this laser things and how about the insurance to be taken?

Thanks a lot!
Hi Sharon,

Let me try my best to answer your questions.

1) A tonsillectomy will have the same result of laser cryptolysis but it is a much more drastic approach. The reason why I am a fan of laser cryptolysis is because of the reduced recovery time (typically less than a day), the cost (typically 1/10th of a traditional tonsillectomy), and the success rate which is somewhere around 96%.

2) There are doctors that perform the surgery in the state of New York which can be found here: http://cryptolysis.com/laser-tonsillectomy-new-york/

I hope that you are subscribed to this thread so that you can see the response!

Good luck!

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm
by snow
Can someone please give some feedback on the laser operation, Laser Tonsillectomy?-Laser Cryptolysis????

people that say had it done... isn't it the same effect as the normal tonsilectomy??... the end result is the same, tonsils are gone, why should the method matter??
so who had it done??

thanx...