Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 pm
by FinallyFree
Still here, Stinkie. I'm multitasking.
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 pm
by FinallyFree
Great. Btw, be careful of the urea and arsenic that's in almost all food are sold in stores. Urea is the fertilizer and arsenic is the act of God. It's in the soil, you can't get around it.
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 pm
by Stankie
....
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm
by FinallyFree
On a more helpful note. Try a method called "oil pulling", Stankie. Apparently it removes toxins from the body through the mouth. The results I am told takes longer but I guess works well. There are many other health benefits I'm told. I was doing it some years ago but got pregnant and didn't think it was safe to do during pregnancy. If I remember correctly you can use sesame, flax, and sunflower seed oil. I don't remember which one is best. No chemicals. Anyway, I'm done with the tit for tat thing with you. Take care.
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 pm
by Stankie
....
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm
by FinallyFree
Thank goodness my husband married me for my body and my looks and not my breath. Otherwise I'd be alone, bitter, and be dating mean and combative men like you Stankie. Lol! Just kidding. I couldn't resist.
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm
by Stankie
....
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:13 pm
by FinallyFree
Lol! Just a little bit.
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 am
by emotional rescue
Smartmouth is a really old topic here.
I tried in the past, it didn't do anything for me and I think for no one here.