Page 4 of 4
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:17 am
by Ricky
Hello nolab
Do you still get reactions from people?
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:16 pm
by nolab
Ricky wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:17 am
Hello nolab
Do you still get reactions from people?
in a week I am going to be in a lot of contact with people and I also need to travel with plane.. then I can truly say if its gone or no and will update.
for now I can say that its pretty good! (not taking betaine hcl anymore at the moment, just occasionally)
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:41 am
by KL123
nolab wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:31 pm
I dont know about this one, didnt try it
Check this one since you seem to be good at deciphering the info.
https://traditionalroots.org/files/2017 ... r6S_BcsXfU
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm
by nolab
Do you have a specific question?
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm
by KL123
nolab wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm
Do you have a specific question?
Does any of this info relate to or coincide with your research? And does it give you any other ideas to try something different?
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:11 pm
by nolab
KL123 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm
nolab wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm
Do you have a specific question?
Does any of this info relate to or coincide with your research? And does it give you any other ideas to try something different?
no not really.. I am trying zinc l-carnosine now to strengthen the stomach.
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 am
by KL123
nolab wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:11 pm
KL123 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm
nolab wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm
Do you have a specific question?
Does any of this info relate to or coincide with your research? And does it give you any other ideas to try something different?
no not really.. I am trying zinc l-carnosine now to strengthen the stomach.
talking about zinc,
today I heard about these three products that someone is trying, Lets see how it goes.
1 - Deodorex, with Champex Mushroom Extract
3 - High Strength Chelated
Zinc 15mg with 0.75mg Copper
and I have no idea about this one.
99% PURE TRANS RESVERATROL 500MG
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:30 pm
by nolab
yes I heard a lot about zinc too.. I read that it neutralizes odors very well. but the last time I tried zinc on empty stomach I got heavy stomach pain.
and yes also read about some type of mushroom, but never tried it..
and also tried resveratrol. did make my digestive issues worse, but I also didnt take it for long enough, since I stopped after a few days. so I don't know..
right now I am trying pepzingi to support and heal stomach lining, as it claims to support a healthy gi environment and also change the bacterial composition of the stomach.
maybe all along I got some chronic inflammation or erosions in stomach that I didnt notice.
I mean I had stomach pain just from time to time but nothing serious. I am confused. I did do a gastroscopy like two years back and it showed some very small active erosive changes and some healed ones (read it on the paper), but doctor didnt even said anything, just said everything is good. so maybe it wasn't bad at all.
i don't know.. trying doesn't hurt. I will take the pepzingi and maybe it will get better. got nothing to loose anyway..
what im referring to is the nasal bb after eating.. everything else is better.
Re: Maybe cured..
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:08 pm
by Freshhope
Been reading a lot of nolab post and also another user, mind space. I really think you guys are on the right track. I have come to the conclusion also that some of us have some gene defects in the cbs, suox, mtr, there is a bunch of them that I think when they mutate in such a way it creates a h2s increase in our gut. Unfortunately a lot of drs focus on the bacterial over growth (sibo) and assume it can be knocked out with some antibiotics like rifaxamin. In my opinion If it’s a gene defect it will come
Back. From what I read there are hundred of different possible defects in these genes. It is all a matter of trial and error with different supplements, b vitmains (so many different forms). Depending on your mutation different forms will suit you. Molybdenum and others. If you want a permanent solution you have to focus on finding the right supplement combination that will work for you. In some people unfortunately it won’t work and maybe you will have to go towards managing the problem . Hope this helps someone