Your Email Address:

First Name:

My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..

Tell us your story with bad breath
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

TIRED wrote:keeptrying - it's funny that you mention exercise and vitamins - I notice that when I used to work out for an hour a day and took vitamin c religiously my bad breath was gone and I never got sick even though I was teaching 10 year olds that were always sick. I'm just too busy lately to work out as much as I used to and latlely I don't want to expose my kids to the germ infested gym daycare. I guess it will be the price they will have to pay for me.

Also, has anyone seen the saturated fat content of the coconut oil???? 13gms!!!! And it says to take it 4 times a day - I know it is good fat, but when it's goes to my hips it won't be so good. I might take this stuff back.
LOL, germs are good. Seriously, I was watching a special on how we Westerners have become too obsessed with germ free this and germ free that. They say our immune systems are weakening because we are not able to build up any kind of resistance to these germs. Plus they say using all these antibacterial products like soap and shampoo and so forth are causing bacteria to mutate into these super bacteria that are getting harder and harder to kill.... So, I say let you kids play in the daycare and get back to the gym. :D

Oh yeah, there is a lot of saturated fat in coconut oil, but you are correct that it is "good" fat. 4 Tbsp. a day is WAY too much. More like 1-3 Tbsp. Don't take it back, just take less of it. :D

Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: Hi Keep Trying

Post by Archimonde »

Harry_2K wrote: I have been taking 300 MG per day (150 MG x 2 capsules). The past 2 days have been really worst with chronic BB, unbearable really. I am hoping that something would eventually turn out to be a positive result.
Hey Harry! how are things now? I find it very interesting that your BB is much worse while taking Fluco, please do not discontinue the treatment, it's possible that it's the yeast dying! Maybe your infection is much worse than KT's was. I will be getting 200mg x 20 , i hope that will be enough. Who knows, maybe KT's infection was mild and ours is on the other end of the spectrum. The important thing is to not stop the treatment and stay away from carbs as much as possible, and keep talking antifungals - natural and/or pharmaceutical til the infection is 100% cleared. Maybe it takes just a few days for some and weeks/months for others.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: Hi Keep Trying

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Archimonde wrote:Hey Harry! how are things now? I find it very interesting that your BB is much worse while taking Fluco.....

Harry also mentioned he started taking probiotics and COD Liver Oil supplements around the same time his breath started getting worse. I would say the COD Liver Oil is probably the culprit. That stuff is nasty...
Archimonde wrote:please do not discontinue the treatment, it's possible that it's the yeast dying! Maybe your infection is much worse than KT's was. I will be getting 200mg x 20 , i hope that will be enough. Who knows, maybe KT's infection was mild and ours is on the other end of the spectrum. The important thing is to not stop the treatment and stay away from carbs as much as possible, and keep talking antifungals - natural and/or pharmaceutical til the infection is 100% cleared. Maybe it takes just a few days for some and weeks/months for others.
Good advice Archie. It's very possible Harry is experiencing a die-off effect from the Candida. Remember, symptoms will get worse before they get better. You have to stick through it until it clears.
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

so i just purchased biozole for 63 bucks online.. 150mg/30capsules.. can't wait to try it!

question for KT: back when your bb was bad, did you ever notice if people had any allergic reactions to you (sneezing, coughing)?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

sneezeeffect wrote:so i just purchased biozole for 63 bucks online.. 150mg/30capsules.. can't wait to try it!

question for KT: back when your bb was bad, did you ever notice if people had any allergic reactions to you (sneezing, coughing)?
Hey Sneezeeffect,

Ouch, you paid too much for your antifungals. Yes, people used to cover their noses or move away from me all the time. I wouldn't call it an allergic reaction though, more like they just didn't want to smell my bad breath.

Regarding the BioZole, if you guys are going to order it online anyway, you should check out viewtopic.php?t=2566
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
willing2lose2win
Total Newbie

Post by willing2lose2win »

Hello-

I would like to know how people are doing taking the "biozole". Have anyone had any improvements?

Also any updates on people taking the coconut oil.
clelandjones

Post by clelandjones »

Just to let you guys know, Canesten Oral is only 50mg less and is the same thing as BioZole. Anything with fluconazole will help you and it can be obtained without a prescription. Going to try Canesten Oral today.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

clelandjones wrote:Just to let you guys know, Canesten Oral is only 50mg less and is the same thing as BioZole. Anything with fluconazole will help you and it can be obtained without a prescription. Going to try Canesten Oral today.
Hey Clelandjones,

Thanks for the info. The only problem with buying Canesten Oral over the counter is that it's super expensive. I have seen prices on the internet for Canesten Oral range from £4.99 all the way up to £9.78 per pill! The recommended treatment period for esophageal Candida is 14 days. You do the math! I would rather not pay £70 to £137 for 14 pills of Canesten Oral.

Canesten Oral is Fluconazole, but they market it as a single dose cure for vaginal yeast infections. The reason it is a single dose is because for vaginal yeast infections it only takes one dose to clear up. For other cases of Candida, it takes more than one dose. Additionally, if you under dose or don't take the antifungal for a long enough period of time, you run the risk of Candida becoming resistant to Fluconazole, so I would advise against you taking anything less than the recommended dosage for esophageal Candida.

Seriously guys, if you are thinking about buying Fluconazole online or OTC, you should check out my thread at viewtopic.php?t=2566
clelandjones

Post by clelandjones »

Wow I don't know that, only one pill for £9.99? Stuff that. Just realised about 5 minutes ago I'm starting to get black hairy tounge right at the back. I really hope it just goes away in the morning..
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

OR I can just steal it from my pharmacy...... but i would never do such a thing. : (
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

wnaysha wrote:OR I can just steal it from my pharmacy...... but i would never do such a thing. : (
I hope you wouldn't resort to such desperate measures. We are all good people here, including yourself wnaysha. There's no need to think like that.

Look, I usually don't talk about my religious views with most people because I respect everyone's personal beliefs so I'll be quick about it. For me, I rediscovered my faith awhile back after going through a rough period and I believe that everything we go through or everything that happens to use is for a reason, and God is there with us through the good times and the bad times. I put myself in his arms and trust that he will guide me down the right path and guide me in my decision making process. It seems like some people go through so much heartache and suffering (I know I have had my fair share), but I do believe that God has a plan for all of us and if we stay strong in our faith and have courage, whatever hardships we've been through or will face in the future, we will overcome them. I believe I have been given a chance by God to share my story with others who are going through the same thing as I did. Maybe that was his plan for me, to help others who are going through the same thing I did and inspire them to not give up hope.

Anyway, like I said I respect everyone's personal beliefs. The above are just my beliefs.

Wnaysha, you are not alone in your fight. Draw strength from all our stories and use it to find your cure. I have faith you will find it sooner rather than later! If you need anything I'm here for you.

Good luck.
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

got mine today! 30 150mg capsules from thailand lol.. im just going to do 2 a day for 15 days.. HOPE THIS WORKS. 8-[
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

"I believe I have been given a chance by God to share my story with others who are going through the same thing as I did. Maybe that was his plan for me, to help others who are going through the same thing I did and inspire them to not give up hope.

Wnaysha, you are not alone in your fight. Draw strength from all our stories and use it to find your cure. I have faith you will find it sooner rather than later! If you need anything I'm here for you.

Good luck.[/quote]

KT,

so sweet of you , thank you so much. I was just joking about the pharmacy thing, as i said I would never do such a thing, because I'm 100% sure God has the power to cure us, and if I go against God and his rules, I'll never be able to find my cure, Infact I'm a very religious person myself, so i understand the fact that everything that happens is not a coincidence but God's plan. Even though somethng as disguesting as bb has led me to find this site, I feel very lucky to communicate with such a good and religious person like you.

tnx for ur support
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Everyone,

I found these old threads on the forum regarding taking antifungal medicine and people's experiences with it. I do hope that anyone who uses antifungal medicine will come back here and update all of us on their status. I'd really like to hear the results from other people.

viewtopic.php?t=111&highlight=fluconazole

viewtopic.php?t=259&highlight=fluconazole

viewtopic.php?t=1440&highlight=fluconazole
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

Harry:

You might consider a TMAU test maybe. Maybe there is a correlation between you taking those Cod Liver oil caps and the odor getting worse. It's worth looking into. Good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic