THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shorty
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:50 pm

did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?

Post by shorty »

Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera breath. I get a little relief. I've had the deep cleaning thing done by my periodontis and that helped a little bit. Thank god for this website. I thought I was the only one suffering from this thing
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by baguio »

Thats an interesting question. I would be curious to see how many it helped. It didnt do anything in my case.
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Post by xoxo »

It's a waste of money in my case.
Stock up on ice-cream it helped with the pain for abit... good luck.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Re: did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a littl

Post by jess »

shorty wrote:Hi
I'm a new member. I have my tonsils removed next Monday. I wanted to know did anyone get a little relief from bb after having them removed. I am scared to death but I have to have this done. My life has been a living hell with this bb. I've been using probotics breath kit and extra strenth Thera breath. I get a little relief. I've had the deep cleaning thing done by my periodontis and that helped a little bit. Thank god for this website. I thought I was the only one suffering from this thing
I had my tonsils removerd about three years ago. It didn't cure my bb problem but I'm glad that I had them removed since I feel like there were a breeding ground for bacteria.
sean
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by sean »

Maybe these questions were answered somewhere else on the boards but here goes:

For those who had their tonsils removed or lasered, did you have tonsil stones prior to having your tonsils removed or lasered? If you did, was the procedure helpful in reducing or eliminating the production of these stones? For those who found no success with your bb after the procedure, could you describe what your breath smelled like? sewage, poo, chemicals?

I am curious about this because I want to get an idea of the kind of bb tonsillectomies aid in curing or reducing? I hope all this makes sense.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗