THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???

Post by OneDay111 »

Im Just wondering becuase i did have Not have so good oral hygiene.

BUT no bad breath...then.... :(
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troy
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Post by Troy »

To be honest as a kid I never had good oral hygiene, infact it was quite poor, thats until the day CH hit me. Sometimes I feel like if i'd just taken care of my mouth when I was younger I wouldn't be suffering with this curse today.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I had always good hygiene

Always brush each day twice

When I had a cavity it was repaired
sweets07
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:53 am

Post by sweets07 »

i had the worst oral hygiene but i didn't get bb till i hit puberty. the hormones did me in!
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

My oral hygiene as a kid was okay but I frequently got cavities (candy candy candy) & when I was 10 or something, the dentist did a test showing I had extreme levels of certain bacteria (relating to cavities I guess). Anyway, I didn't have bb then. It kicked in during puberty ... so I guess hormonal changes creates the inbalance, regardless of level of hygiene before...
Mico
Junior
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Mico »

Do you guys know it for a fact that your BB problems started with puberty? Did your parents tell it to you? For me, BB started becomming a problem with puberty to, when I needed to start talking with chicks, but I have it since early childhood, when it didnt matter that much.
vee
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by vee »

i don't really remember but i never had a cavity until last year and i've always had bb.i don't remember a time when i didn't have it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗