THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I will never be happy called sufferer
-
engrhaider
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm
I will never be happy called sufferer
I think sometimes life is tough for some people, unfortunately/fortunatley I am one of them. Having BB has recked my life, however I will strongly object being called "sufferer". I don't want sympthy I can handle everything in my life, and I am sure BB will be over sooner or later, leaving me hard boiled and tougher than anything around me. Bounce back I will.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.