THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

normal life

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

normal life

Post by thanatos »

just a chance
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

Isn't that what we all want, I feel like I never got a chance to live in the first place, because I'm so constantly worried about my bb.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Thats definitely what we all want.
Its not like we dont have other problems but we can live to fight them, unlike bb which keeps us from doing so.
LJ
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:59 pm

If I post here will you attack again?

Post by LJ »

Thanatos (death man):
I do hope you have a normal life; I do feel bad for your pain; and I do understand you have frustrations that are beyond your control. Get well soon. Laura
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗