THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tonight many of my close friends reacted...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Tonight many of my close friends reacted...

Post by Eric »

It was stupid of me to think that I could go to the party and drink beer and nothing would happen. But I did anyway because I so badly wanted to fit in. I started drinking and so many of my close friends were reacting that I was motivated to leave the place and seek refuge here. I have so much empathy for fellow sufferers; utopia to me is an island where we all live together. No reactions, no comments, no nose-itching.

The only hope I gleaned from tonight was that if I don't drink alcohol my BB will at least stay at an 'acceptable' level. I'm 21 years old and I will never enjoy sitting at a bar... ](*,)
nelly
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:56 am

Post by nelly »

When it comes to bb and alcohol, I have my experiences. Just for the smell of it, I should stay away from beer. It triggers bacteriamud. Purer alcohol, gin for example, will more knock breath down for a while. But always mind your dosage.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bleh
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by bleh »

n/a
Last edited by bleh on Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

For sure on the Blue Moon thing. I like how the day after some pretend there is no problem, some are nice and avoid the subject, and some kind of want to show they care, but hard for them to say it. I don't blame them. Luckily, some of them still understand where I'm coming from.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I think only kniwing one person who has the same problem could make a hue difference, cause right now it still feels like you don't belong there in that bar with your friends.

Hanging out with yourself all the time blows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗