I find when i'm on my own i have 100 Times less BB.
Does anyone feel the same?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Experience on your own.
Well whether you physically do or don't, if your on your own it doesn't matter either way (unless you want to get disgusted with yourself!). Thats why I think theres nothing better than getting back home and shutting the front door on the rest of the world 
If you are right though, one thing that could explain it away is stress. If dealing with people on the day to day gets you a bit strung out, the oral cavity is likely to be dryer - possibly causing bad breath....
If you are right though, one thing that could explain it away is stress. If dealing with people on the day to day gets you a bit strung out, the oral cavity is likely to be dryer - possibly causing bad breath....
Re: Experience on your own.
OneDay111 wrote:I find when i'm on my own i have 100 Times less BB.
Does anyone feel the same?
I'm sorry but I don't . I can run my finger along the back of my tongue and smell it . It smells like road kill and I 've been on vacation for the past 4 days. Plus the only thing I'm always stressed out I about IS my breath.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.