THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

GERD

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
AW
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:31 am

GERD

Post by AW »

I thought my problem was acid reflux or acid build up. So I've decided to take all the measures of reducing it. I've bought medications, antacids and I've even raised my bed up the eight inches and watched what I've eatten.

Know what? Bad breath is still there. It smells just like feces and even makes me want to vomit. Oh well that's another thought down the drain.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Even Dr Yehuda says that gerd is not the reason of bb.
User avatar
tsmall
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:15 am

Post by tsmall »

Hey, Jim,

I know what you mean about the GERD situation; I have struggled for many years with this and halitosis; 13yrs... I have been treated for the GERD by specialists, only to find after all these years, that the cure is simple, cheap, and all natural... Try "Digestive Enzymes" with every meal; also keep up with healthy eating. Try to eat high alkaline producing foods; watermelon and lemons produce the highest amounts of alkaline.

Hey, don't be too hard on your self about the breath issue; God let's everything happen for a reason, and He didn't bring you this far to leave you...

Sincerely - T in CT ;)
User avatar
tsmall
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:15 am

I meant AW; sorry Jim...

Post by tsmall »

I meant AW; sorry Jimi...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗