THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Breath..
Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Breath..
Hello,
I have been suffering for years from bad breath. Eventhough most people say I m cute I 'm starting to drawl back from society.
I want to test a new product call xxxxxxxxxxx.com, made from chlorophyllin, but I don't know if once again I will be desapointed. Have any of you already tried this product ?
I'm waiting for your comments, thank you.
I have been suffering for years from bad breath. Eventhough most people say I m cute I 'm starting to drawl back from society.
I want to test a new product call xxxxxxxxxxx.com, made from chlorophyllin, but I don't know if once again I will be desapointed. Have any of you already tried this product ?
I'm waiting for your comments, thank you.
Re: Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Brea
I have used Chlorella (with chlorophyllin).Elisa wrote:Hello,
I have been suffering for years from bad breath. Eventhough most people say I m cute I 'm starting to drawl back from society.
I want to test a new product call deodorin.com, made from chlorophyllin, but I don't know if once again I will be desapointed. Have any of you already tried this product ?
I'm waiting for your comments, thank you.
IT IS NOT WORKING !
And by the way there is sulfur in it. And that makes your bb more terrible.
Use as little as possible products with: sulfur, endosperm, sour (acids), alcohol, chocolate
it is a french forum just like this one. here is the link http://www.atoute.org/n/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
Re: Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Brea
xxxxxxxx. com -.-
THIS AINT PORN
Spam
THIS AINT PORN
Spam
One Day One Day....
-
hand over mouth
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm
Too funny. This reminds me of this Therabreath rep on Amazon, posing as a customer. Go to Amazon and search on Therabreath. Some lady 5 starred all of the products, giving them all rave reviews...oh and she plays it of by pretending to be a rug expert or some crap.
Spammers make me laugh, even though it's a sad situation. Millions of people are falling for this crap. Can you imagine how many hundreds of thousands of $$$'s this company is raking in based on these lies?
Spammers make me laugh, even though it's a sad situation. Millions of people are falling for this crap. Can you imagine how many hundreds of thousands of $$$'s this company is raking in based on these lies?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.