THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION! YOU'VE GOT TO READ THIS!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Guest

I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION! YOU'VE GOT TO READ THIS!

Post by Guest »

Ok, so I have had bad breath from as far back as I can remember and it has only gotten worse over the years. It would be so bad that it could be smelled from several feet away, and if a person was sitting next to me they could smell my breath coming through my nose even with my mouth closed. I noticed that after I brushed my teeth with regular toothpaste it seemed like the smell was even worse. I've tried Smartmouth, BreathRx, tongue scrappers and all of that stuff but to no avail. Bad breath was ruining my life.Not long ago I heard someone say that they started brushing their teeth and tongue with Dove soap. Their results sounded too good to be true. I was not expecting this to be the soltution, but I figuered why not give it a shot and guess what....it really works! I did some research and as far as I can tell there are no harmful side effects associated with doing this. We all know that halitosis is caused by bacteria in the mouth...who would have thought that soap would be the solution. I hope this helps.
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

Is this some kind of joke. Not funny................
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

Didn't oceanside try this with a handwash for a while and eventually his bb came back after a week or two? :-k
Guest

Post by Guest »

No, it's not a joke. I've been doing for a few weeks now, and seems to be still working.
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

Is it just a plain old bar of dove soap?!! Ok, I'm stupid and desperate enough to give this a go and see what happens...
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

bar soap or liquid soap? Either way, not sure i wanna try this :/
Guest

Post by Guest »

bar...the taste isn't as bad as you might expect....this is probably due to the fact that dove is more of a mild soap compared to most other commercial soaps out there.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

I´m sure this is not a joke since we have past experiences with similar things and it seemed to work for a certain time....but if it will remain working over time and if it has sideeffects we canoot know....

Is the dove bar that claims to have 25% of moisturizing cream or something like that??

good luck!
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

It's okay
Go soap your mouth every day
And your bb will go away
... :roll:

might work... I'm going to try this again xcept this time with DOVE soap.
tdm0878
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:20 am

Post by tdm0878 »

I have also used BreathRx and Smartmouth products. Currently I buy both BreathRx and Smarthmouth toothpaste and use them both together to brush my teeth. I also use the Smartmouth mouthrinse afterwards....and have seemed to find some better results. Seems my breath will stay fresh alot longer using this combination. So far it has been good for about 2wks now....so maybe try mixing the two. Also, I have been really please because I've dealt with this BB for 9 yrs now and this seems to be the first time I'm finding relief that seems to last a little while. :)
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

I did it but it only worked for a couple hours, just like everthing else. It actually didn't taste that bad either, Do you think it will prevent cavities though?
Hal_1t0515
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Hal_1t0515 »

I tried brushing with soap a few times. After 24 hours, the floss test proved it to be worse than ever. I think essential oils (peppermint, etc.) are the way to go. They also taste a lot better than soap.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

mizz123 wrote:I did it but it only worked for a couple hours, just like everthing else. It actually didn't taste that bad either, Do you think it will prevent cavities though?

if i can find something that works for at least a couple of hours i will be very happy

so i´m gonna give it a try
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗